Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

You will give yourself a headache trying to figure women out and why they do certain things.:biggrin:

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Still strange what happened between Rose and Jas yesterday, something with the flip flops sandals or so it seemed, first she gave Rose a hug all was fine then Rose said something and Jas started to Raise her voice, and after that they been avoiding each other :( Stayed in her oom naked on the bed most of the day waiting to get down untill Rose had left.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Still strange what happened between Rose and Jas yesterday, something with the flip flops sandals or so it seemed, first she gave Rose a hug all was fine then Rose said something and Jas started to Raise her voice, and after that they been avoiding each other :( Stayed in her oom naked on the bed most of the day waiting to get down untill Rose had left.

well the biggest and loudest fight that i have seen between girls on RLC, was between kami and kristy... and someone mentioned that it was over a kitten that the found outside on the road... one wanted to bring it in the other didnt... women are strange...

23 minutes ago, Zinc said:

but still she is the best girl who care about the fee paid by RLC members...

I don't think it is fair to suggest that because you are almost assigning an altruist motive. There is possibly one girl who really thinks about entertaining the viewers for the sake of entertaining the viewers and that is Nelly possibly Irma as well. The Goddess is a more complex case which I won't go into. For whatever reasons other girls do things designed for the cameras but I don't think I would definitely say what they do is because they care for the viewers (or the fee paid by them) ... on the other hand I am not ruling out the possibility that some do on occasion. 

4 minutes ago, Zinc said:

well the biggest and loudest fight that i have seen between girls on RLC, was between kami and kristy... and someone mentioned that it was over a kitten that the found outside on the road... one wanted to bring it in the other didnt... women are strange...

Nicole&Estelle