Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

funny nobody complained much back when the girls had a lesbian orgy  where they all went from girl to girl all night hell some guys will defend those girls to a fault but let a girl have sex with two guys in as many nights and some people freak out, there is no figuring out some peoples sense of outrage I guess

Well if you are paying attention, it is usually the same few posters who will find any angle they can to attack the girls no matter what. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

funny nobody complained much back when the girls had a lesbian orgy  where they all went from girl to girl all night hell some guys will defend those girls to a fault but let a girl have sex with two guys in as many nights and some people freak out, there is no figuring out some peoples sense of outrage I guess

Selective fake outrage...or just trolling for a reaction from us.:biggrin:

share no GIF

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, thomas979 said:

somebody else on b1 or b2 was dirty like neia as well can't remember who that was though hmm

Who Lima :biggrin: wonder why she has not been back anyways, I think her and lucy would have really hit it off theres a roommate apt for you lol

10 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Yeah, it was brilliant.

I'd say Bea and Karol gave each one of their best today. Good things it was sunday and thus I was at home in the afternoon.

i know bea is always great and karol can be and I'm not at home but i have cc on my phone so i can read whats happening