Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

12 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I hadn't spotted it before but My Belle:heart: has hung the picture above her bed so it would seem she does intend to return.

Avi asked her to go away for just a little bit so she could really get sexy by herself

(or with any of the other girls that might be so inclined) :wink:

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

Avi asked her to go away for just a little bit so she could really get sexy by herself

Tonight should be awesome,,, I wanna see what will happen with Avi if she will finally bate tonight if WonderBread:heart: is not in the room with her.:biggrin:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Tonight should be awesome,,, I wanna see what will happen with Avi if she will finally bate tonight if WonderBread:heart: is not in the room with her.:biggrin:

Gonna send Belle her new shirt for her new name

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQulgvHhQTuMiHqEv2HlyaspPqIA6N1w3hxnZAgSQSbsixTkcdwHgBelle

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, happyone said:

:biggrin:

Yeah I think it would be the other way around ... it was Belle that had to use the shower LOL.

But you are right ultimately it is an issue for BOTH girls. I think a couple of Belle's bates were when Avi went to the shower so she had to get them over with quickly. Since Avi didn't wake up until the middle of the day, she was alone in that room for several hours but asleep.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

The apartment is under maintenance, please try again later.

Not sure how long it s been down but hope it will be back later tonight.

Welcome Fagen. I hope you have a lot of fun here.

They have had problems with the power there but maybe there is another reason. I am sure it will be back in a couple of hours if not less.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Welcome Fagen. I hope you have a lot of fun here.

They have had problems with the power there but maybe there is another reason. I am sure it will be back in a couple of hours if not less.

Yes I saw the power went pout a few times last night and early this morning before I went to bed. Hope they be back soon.

And thx for the nice welcome :)

• Upvote 1