Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Sometimes they even hide in their room where the camera don't go or hide behind a closet door to get dressed.

Sometimes they hide on the toilets to get rid of the shit that some of you try to feed them :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Sometimes they even hide in their room where the camera don't go or hide behind a closet door to get dressed.

How many girls ever do that since the Barcelona Apts came online? you would have 20 girls in a row that don't hide and then one girl comes and hides and you completely forget about the previous 20, And just focus on that one girl,,,and any Newbie here would think that every girl hides. When was the last time any girl hid?

• Like 1

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

WELCOME TO THE GRAND HOTEL RLC.
YOU CAN EAT BEAVE DORME, FREE.
YOU DO NOT DO NOTHING, THEY SHOULD SPEND MONEY OF SUBSCRIBE WITHOUT GIVING NOTHING IN EXCHANGE.
AND I PAY..............

And you will keep paying no matter what they do,,,,stop kidding yourself,,,you will never quit RLC,,,as long as at least one lady has high heels on you are not going anywhere:biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

How many girls ever do that since the Barcelona Apts came online? you would have 20 girls in a row that don't hide and then one girl comes and hides and you completely forget about the previous 20, And just focus on that one girl,,,and any Newbie here would think that every girl hides. When was the last time any girl hid?

Ok I won't argue anymore, you have your opinion, I have mine.  Still Friend  ??

3 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

WELCOME TO THE GRAND HOTEL RLC.
YOU CAN EAT BEAVE DORME, FREE.
YOU DO NOT DO NOTHING, THEY SHOULD SPEND MONEY OF SUBSCRIBE WITHOUT GIVING NOTHING IN EXCHANGE.
AND I PAY..............

In that case, there is an old saying Mikelima

a fool and his money is soon parted :biggrin:

and you will end up with shit in your hands :dodgy: LOL

• Upvote 1