Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

sofie i just hope that the old sofie that was here last time shows up and if she isn't planning to  then theres no reason this one should stay in this apt  she should go where she can be real and happy to be at and not waste her time staying where she thinks its all a joke maybe the one that gave you the roses can pay for your stay if you was real with him or her 

• Like 1

I see that Amina and Nica have some talent with water colors, both seem to have been friends for a long time. I will say that Amina's choice of painting a nun is most definitely appropriate. She has been very conservative since day one without prevail. I don't suspect too much from her as she is nightly talking to the BF for at least an hour before bed every night, and we all know what that leads too from the Barcelona girls....So you need the 3 guesses ?          There is however a new hope for Nica.

episode 4 ugh GIF by Star Wars

• Upvote 1

It's probably a little bit of plastic that has broken on the computer of My Pretty Belle:heart: and in that case it may be tough to repair. Perhaps they have parts on the Apple site but it's probably part of the moulding so it might not be fixable unless you get a creative engineer on the case and I'm not going to tell my little engineer brother about it.