Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I see that Amina and Nica have some talent with water colors, both seem to have been friends for a long time. I will say that Amina's choice of painting a nun is most definitely appropriate. She has been very conservative since day one without prevail. I don't suspect too much from her as she is nightly talking to the BF for at least an hour before bed every night, and we all know what that leads too from the Barcelona girls....So you need the 3 guesses ?          There is however a new hope for Nica.

episode 4 ugh GIF by Star Wars

6e4d4e47a87be1b9611f802a3f4fe459.gif

• Like 1

looks like monica and sofie maybe planning their next fake lez show in the kitchen. then one will run to  her bed and bate but making sure to not be in a good spot so not to let more then her hand movement be seen. and the other one will be in her own bed and start to play but that damn phone of hers will go off. like it does every time and then she will make her tent or if we are very lucky she will light the candles so it will mess with the cams

Guest Peeker Seeker
32 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

looks like monica and sofie maybe planning their next fake lez show in the kitchen. then one will run to  her bed and bate but making sure to not be in a good spot so not to let more then her hand movement be seen. and the other one will be in her own bed and start to play but that damn phone of hers will go off. like it does every time and then she will make her tent or if we are very lucky she will light the candles so it will mess with the cams

poor miserable man, why so unhappy, no like pretty girls to see ? 

2 minutes ago, epohaninjd said:

poor miserable man, why so unhappy, no like pretty girls to see ? 

I'm just saying what we see in their apt from them  and I'm i wrong in doing that  isn't that what we are to do on here say what we see going on in the apartment with the ones there