Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Wow!! un'idea molto felice !! io sono con te

ora mi mando a RLC questa idea

e mail

is it possible to install red lights to indicate to other girls when you have a moment when you do not have to disturb? it would be useful to avoid breaks as now while there are moments of intimacy between girls. thank you so much

7 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I would like to report my disappointment about Jasmine's behavior. even now he has interrupted a wonderful moment of intimacy between monica and sofie. we all hope that they will give us the best of them and once it happens we have problems. I think she is jealous and wants us to look at her.

You're kidding I think. Jasmin has nothing to envy to Sofie and Monica. Look at our comments after the 3 bates of the other evening, Jasmin is largely victorious ... In fact it is the only one to have been truthful in his bate, completely naked and no simulation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frankster said:

When did those get installed? The doors haven't been lockable before, I remember the orgy night when Megan and Rebecca tried to barricade the door. Good fix RLC. Now they need to put up a red light at the doors to signal that those in the room is busy, and it will be perfect.

who can say there isn't we cant see all the way up to the ceiling of the doors

Just now, bud2966 said:

who can say there isn't we cant see all the way up to the ceiling of the doors

You could easily see a light in cam 6, even when not seeing the ceiling, because it would light up a little in the dark...

All the really need is a sock at on the door handle.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

looks like monica and sofie maybe planning their next fake lez show in the kitchen. then one will run to  her bed and bate but making sure to not be in a good spot so not to let more then her hand movement be seen. and the other one will be in her own bed and start to play but that damn phone of hers will go off. like it does every time and then she will make her tent or if we are very lucky she will light the candles so it will mess with the cams

and what happened and don't say it was jasmin who ruined the lez show with monica and sofie  sofie is in her room waitting on the next thing to do and how to do it :biggrin:

also because, and correct me if I'm wrong, jasmine is very detached from the girls. this is why it is difficult for me to think that jasmine gate disturbance was a coincidence. also because she has a personal bathroom and I do not understand what else to use ...... then come back to knock and who knows to share what ......

14 minutes ago, Frankster said:

You could easily see a light in cam 6, even when not seeing the ceiling, because it would light up a little in the dark...

All the really need is a sock at on the door handle.

I don't see it showing if the hall light is on and that light is on all the time when the girls are there and the power isn't out :dodgy::biggrin: