Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

36 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Humm, Interesting you know this how, have you discussed this with the participants ? or as usual is this just pure speculation Bud, the readers of this forum want to know where you get your information from ?

96794-Voices-In-My-Head.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

So it is pure speculation and nothing more, thanks for the clarification.

just that but I I'm just going on what can be see when this girls put money away or when they get some out from where they keep it  but you have to be watching all that they do not jumping from one cam to the other in all the apts  and I have seen some of the girls that I watched closely put a lot of money in where they keep it on what I would say was a pay day of that month but you have to be watching not jumping around  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

First place The New Years Night to remember IRMA and ANNA the most talked about and posted event ever on the forum

Second place The Barcelona Babes, Kamilla and Kristy in Barcelona the second most talked about and posted event to ever happen on the forum.

These two events captured between 80 and 100 pages of posts.

Then comes the newer ones that you speak of in that order ::)

Irma and Anna never has a lez show. The new years "incident" was a massage, that Anna stopped from going further when Irma took her panties off while Anna went to the bathroom. And when she came back, she got cold feat.

Lez shows do have to include pussy play, or else it's just massage/cuddeling, which is as far as K&K ever went.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

They are employed by RLC and therefore they receive a salary for their time as compensation, as well as the flights to and from where they were at when summoned by RLC, just like you or anyone else who works for a living. They are paid well by RLC, all of the participants receive about the same compensation. The couples even receive a something like a food voucher, but I have never heard that vacation girls get such a voucher. I do know that each time they return they are paid more monthly.

I do know that when Nora was in charge of B-1 the girls received a membership to a near by spa.

2 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Irma and Anna never has a lez show. The new years "incident" was a massage, that Anna stopped from going further when Irma took her panties off while Anna went to the bathroom. And when she came back, she got cold feat.

Lez shows do have to include pussy play, or else it's just massage/cuddeling, which is as far as K&K ever went.

I guess that is in the eye of the beholder, doesn't change the fact they remain the two most talked about events of all time on CC

Interesting turn of events this morning

See the source image

4) Treat Moderators and their requests with respect. Or else.

Do not be an annoyance, or members will file reports against you, and Mods will be irritated and will ban you. 

There has been far too much Disruption in Certain Topics and there is No Real Need for it.  Going Forward we Hope this Creates and Brings some Balance Back into the Forum Boards. No one wants to Step in and Read a Topic where Insults and Name Calling are Tossed Back and Forth or Derogatory Comments made against Apartment Tenants. It's fine to be Critical of a Tenant but Please Explain Yourself in a Decent Manner. The Tenants are in place to Live their Real Life in Front of Cameras and they are Under No Obligation to be Nude, Masturbate or Have Sex so do not get upset if such acts Do Not Take Place.

• Like 2