Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Espero, todo lo que has publicado en las últimas 3-6 horas, que es casi
todo, se ha ido. ¿Ese RLC está haciendo eso? ¿Tan rapido?

Editar: Quise publicar esto alrededor de las 9 pm, hora del este el 2/19, pero me quedé dormido
y no se publicó hasta casi las 5 a. M.

Editar 2: OK, me rindo. Yo solo volví a la página. 5 por algo
y ahora todas tus cosas han vuelto y todas las cosas curiosas se han ido. Y,
algunas de sus cosas fueron publicadas entre algunas de tus cosas. Sin embargo, el tuyo
está allí y el suyo se ha ido. Y, ni siquiera reinicié mi navegador. Simplemente no lo
entiendo

las he vuelto a subir ... a ver lo que duran.

RLC se ha puesto en pié de guerra ... otra vez  :angry:

SALUDOS  :biggrin:

• Like 1

what no undercover lez show from the best two girls to ever come to reallife cam today. sofie and monica you gave us two of your fake ass lez shows yesterday and now nothing today .:confused::biggrin: and as someone said last night about the girls in b4 that did the same thing that you two do. ITS TIME FOR YOU TWO TO GO HOME.  SO WE CAN GET REAL GROWEN UP WOMEN IN THAT APT.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, turkey said:

Sofie is making a fool of herself now! RIDICULES bate undercover.:sad:

I don't see what is wrong with a bate undercover, except of course we would all like to see it. I t takes a lot for girls to get used to doing that in front of the cameras. There was a time when even The Goddess was hesitant and many long term residents still are. It is all the better when we have that Jasmin like moment. It took My Belle:heart: a long time and she did appear to try a couple of times but anything she did was either very discrete or in the bath where it wasn't too visible. I don't really know Sofie's history here but I do know she is largely popular and she and Monica have already provided quite a lot of entertainment.

Don't get me wrong I am not a fan of the tent but hopefully eventually a girl will come out of it.  

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't see what is wrong with a bate undercover, except of course we would all like to see it. I t takes a lot for girls to get used to doing that in front of the cameras. There was a time when even The Goddess was hesitant and many long term residents still are. It is all the better when we have that Jasmin like moment. It took My Belle:heart: a long time and she did appear to try a couple of times but anything she did was either very discrete or in the bath where it wasn't too visible. I don't really know Sofie's history here but I do know she is largely popular and she and Monica have already provided quite a lot of entertainment.

Don't get me wrong I am not a fan of the tent but hopefully eventually a girl will come out of it.  

she wasn't that shy on her last stay but that was after she had a guy there. funny how that works out seeing that happened in b4 not to long ago:dodgy::biggrin: and if there is no guy there they become shy:confused::dodgy::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

she wasn't that shy on her last stay but that was after she had a guy there. funny how that works out seeing that happened in b4 not to long ago:dodgy::biggrin: and if there is no guy there they become shy:confused::dodgy::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The mystery of women :huh::biggrin:

• Like 1

RLC  intervient de manière virulente pour l'application du "Digital Millennium Copyright Act" sur tous les sites mêmes quand ce n'est pas leur vidéos

Mon mauvais esprit me fait dire que les abonnés ne sont pas au rendez vous (compte tenu de l'investissement)

proverbe "quand on veut tuer son chien on l'accuse de la rage"

• Like 2