Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

14 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Masturbation, masturbation, masturbation and more endless boring masturbating in every apartment!!!  I'm going to Chaturbate!

The sex that you see on VH is more like what you see on Chaturbate than anything on RLC (except for maybe Leora).

41 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why can a person not have an opinion on this forum without getting harassed?  Why is it your primary goal to shelter what people read of these girls?  Do you not see the folly in all of that?  I guess I will just have to be quiet and bite my tongue before I get sent to time out again.

Strangest forum I've ever been a member of!

I don't see what the problem is???? They are not nuns!!!! If you went to a party in the last 20 years, you'd know it is totally normal to show cleavage, open backs, or very short dresses, even here, far out in the farmland vallies of Norway.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

thank you sofie that was the best bate ever seen on rlc omg I just don't think there will ever be a better real bate as that

and I didn't even have to watch it. like I said jasmin:heart: is 10 times better just laying and that is real what she is doing:heart: