Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

10 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

that is great I'm happy :biggrin: 

Me 2, just wish there was an auto follow system where you could auto follow a person wherever they went, if they had a bracelet on or something with a gps tracker it would be possible :)
So many rooms and cams in this house so it's often hard to find where they are, unless she stays in her room most of the time. I often fall in love with a girl when watching something like this, was same with bb shows, so much that I have to always look and know where they are, it takes to much of my time, is why I should not have signed up for RLC cause now im hooked lol.

11 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Verificando el lugar mientras la señora de la limpieza está en el trabajo. Una gran sonrisa cuando Jasmin vio el baño

Just a little reflection on the subject ... Will it please you, as it happened with the sisters, that the other girls use the bathtub? Or will it be an imposition of RLC?

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Me 2, just wish there was an auto follow system where you could auto follow a person wherever they went, if they had a bracelet on or something with a gps tracker it would be possible :)
So many rooms and cams in this house so it's often hard to find where they are, unless she stays in her room most of the time.

I would be alright if she stayed in her room if she did as the twins did  stay naked most of the time :biggrin::biggrin:  I do see the other girls being in there a lot more now is a good thing

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Me 2, solo desearía que hubiera un sistema de seguimiento automático donde pudieras seguir automáticamente a una persona donde sea que estuvieran, si tuvieran un brazalete o algo con un rastreador GPS sería posible :)
Tantas habitaciones y cámaras en esta casa, así que es a menudo es difícil encontrar dónde están, a menos que se quede en su habitación la mayor parte del tiempo. A menudo me enamoro de una chica cuando veo algo como esto, era lo mismo con los shows de bb, tanto que siempre tengo que mirar y saber dónde están, me lleva mucho de mi tiempo, es por eso que no debería haberme inscrito para RLC porque ahora estoy enganchado jajaja.

A system like that exists, and I have seen it installed in hospitals, to follow up patients, or cases in which they are not allowed to leave the hospital. But that system is not GPS, but is based on some locators installed by different points of the hospital. I think that this system is very expensive, and a company like this one, I do not think I was interested in making the investment that would entail.

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I would be alright if she stayed in her room if she did as the twins did  stay naked most of the time :biggrin::biggrin:  I do see the other girls being in there a lot more now is a good thing

Wonder if she will start to be as naked as the other girls, like Avi and Belle who is always naked most of the time on their beds every evening. Jas seems a little more shy though but who knows.

Just now, Fagen said:

Wonder if she will start to be as naked as the other girls, like Avi and Belle who is always naked most of the time on their beds every evening. Jas seems a little more shy though but who knows.

no I don't see jas doing that but I do think we will be seeing the other girl being in with her more :cool:

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

no I don't see jas doing that but I do think we will be seeing the other girl being in with her more :cool:

Yes even though I think she also likes to have her private time, but yes I think also she will be a lot with Belle and Rose

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

A system like that exists, and I have seen it installed in hospitals, to follow up patients, or cases in which they are not allowed to leave the hospital. But that system is not GPS, but is based on some locators installed by different points of the hospital. I think that this system is very expensive, and a company like this one, I do not think I was interested in making the investment that would entail.

no ! This system is very cheap.