Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Europe's snow is coming from Siberia - bloody Putin :angry: LOL so your snow is probably circling around Canada and preparing to drop in agian soon.

We're at 50F or 10C. I would say we are safe for a bit before getting any more. We're still cleaning up from the Major Flooding caused from Ice Jams

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We're at 50F or 10C. I would say we are safe for a bit before getting any more. We're still cleaning up from the Major Flooding caused from Ice Jams

Over here it's being called The Beast from the East. It's -10C in some places here. We have a system in the UK. If it's hot it's 90F but if it is cold it is 0C LOL

• Like 2

14 hours ago, rammer said:

Or before that night?

We saw several interesting interactive nights during that month of September.  The initial party was sparked by some bearded guy who suddenly showed up.  Speculation was that he fed the girls drugs to loosen them up...seemed to work.  He was the catalyst for at least two parties in B1 first and another in B2.  Other interactions followed mostly lead by Lola.  That said, the bearded guy was a bit annoying, he seemed to always be in the way.

In any event, that's all gone now.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle and Avi are on their 59th day so 1 month left unless they do a Lola/Gina.

Is it always the first on the list that are next to go? Also do you know if they spend christmas and new years in the house, or did they go home to family?

27 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Sure I'll get right on it!  :dodgy:

Please do some research before begging for videos

Sorry but wasnt really begging, was just curious what it was, its up to you if you want to upload or not its fine with me, you dont have to. By research do you mean it is already posted or?

Or maybe its best not to, RLC is very strict with copyright, don't want you to get banned, if your id number is visible in the image and they see it they will ban. Or use pm.

13 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Sorry but wanst really begging, was just curious what it was, its up to you if you want to upload or not its fine with me, you dont have to. By research do you mean it is already posted or?

Or maybe its best not to, RLC is very strict with copyright, don't want you to get banned, if your id number is visible in the image and they see it they will ban. Or use pm.

RLC will ban anyone posting videos or pictures.  It's not just in the ID.  It's in the "dots"

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

RLC will ban anyone posting videos or pictures.  It's not just in the ID.  It's in the "dots"

Ooh even in the dots, damn, I did wonder why these dots came now and then but didnt think there was any unique personal code in them other than to show it was from RLC.

But I understand them, that they dont want their content spread all around.