Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

7 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

elles ne voulaient pas que personne n'entende leur conversation.

I dont think thats why, they have rooms inside the house they could use where they cant be heard.

My guess they just had some paperwork to take care of with with RLC staff or something like that.

• Like 2

My Beautiful Belle:heart: has been quiet all day, first day outside her time of the month I can remember her wearing clothes in bed so long. I think if I heard right she's been watching "Magicians."

Rose came in and eventually she has stripped off, danced naked for  a minute, but of course she doesn't have the cameras to show that off and has now put on her black robe. I prefer the white one and not only because it is shorter.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, happyone said:

It is really sad for me to see Sofie eating alone and Monica alone in her room.

I wish that who ever is being stubborn ---swallow her pride, apologize , kiss and make up 

Monica heard you she came out and smiling :-)

1 hour ago, Nick said:

I always have negative Vibe from Rosie something about her I can't trust she wants to be center attention  and the end she runes  all the fun 

I am very surprised to hear that. To me I only get positive from her. Like Princess Leia, Rosie is a girl who others like to be around. She can't help it if she's upbeat. Sometimes the big personalities just get misunderstood. I think she is a bit like Irma but nowhere near the leader that Irma is. I don't think she has Irma's energy either but that's not her fault. She does have fun with most other girls.

I think the day after a party is often very quiet. However it was a pretty quiet party with only Jasmin really waking up and at least getting topless. Given the nudity of most girls during the day it does constantly surprise me the girls are so restrained nowadays. Obviously we see more interesting things happen when 2 or 3 girls drink but with 6 or 7 girls together then people seem to hold back more. It is a shame compared to how it was a year ago. 

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I am very surprised to hear that. To me I only get positive from her. Like Princess Leia, Rosie is a girl who others like to be around. She can't help it if she's upbeat. Sometimes the big personalities just get misunderstood. I think she is a bit like Irma but no-one near the leader that Irma is. I don't think she has Irma's energy either but that's not her fault. She does have fun with most other girls.

No way she cane be Irma , Yes she dose have fun but the end she stops she get chickens out runes all the fun , I remember  when she was first time B2 she starts something with the oder girls  the end she stops continuing the fun