Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

12 minutes ago, rammer said:

Plus he had a huge Eagle on his tshirt this morning.  Gotta love someone wearing  an Eagle on his shirt.  Sorry, I'm biased on the Eagle thing.

So he was an Eagle Scout??? :dodgy: And you were also???  Me too :exclamation::biggrin:

1 minute ago, happyone said:

no sir, ohio, illinois, alaska, georgia, washington, california 

Damn.  You've been around.  Congrats.  It was a Philly Eagles reference.  Does Jas' bf need a name or should he just be called as the bf?

2 minutes ago, rammer said:

Damn.  You've been around.  Congrats.  It was a Philly Eagles reference.  Does Jas' bf need a name or should he just be called as the bf?

Military travels-:biggrin: forgot a few, but not important

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

Military travels-:biggrin: forgot a few, but not important

It is to you. Thanks Happy. You have stories to tell for sure and I'd love to here them.  PM me if you'd like and I'll respond. I think we might  get in trouble if we drift off topic too much here though.  So, having said that,  what does anyone think is a good name for Jas' bf?  Or maybe he's been here for such a short time that bf is appropriate?  Your thoughts?

5 minutes ago, rammer said:

It is to you. Thanks Happy. You have stories to tell for sure and I'd love to here them.  PM me if you'd like and I'll respond. I think we might  get in trouble if we drift off topic too much here though.  So, having said that,  what does anyone think is a good name for Jas' bf?  Or maybe he's been here for such a short time that bf is appropriate?  Your thoughts?

how about Jasmin's GG  JGG=Jasmin's Gentle Giant :biggrin:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, happyone said:

no sir, ohio, illinois, alaska, georgia, washington, california 

That was some accident ... maybe your body parts will coalesce eventually into one glorious whole LOL