Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That I think may be the first time on RLC I've seen the cum drip out of a girl. 

I thought it was weird of him to cum inside her without protection, unless she is on the pills but still no guarantee of not getting pregnant.

50 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Was that in the b4 house or some other ? Would have been cool if there was an archive where you could go back and rewatch it, but ofc. the replay only goes back a few days and would be impossible I think if they had to save streams from so long ago.

B2 which followed on from My Belle:heart:'s 22nd birthday party in B1 with naked massages concluding with a naked 3 way one with Anna, Lola and the guy while Stella and Megan watched and fondled their and maybe each other's magnificent boobs. I posted 100s of pictures of that night on here.

I did not see the 2nd night live but a kind person sent me footage. RLC really should have archived that whole night.

14 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I thought it was weird of him to cum inside her without protection, unless she is on the pills but still no guarantee of not getting pregnant.

They are a long term BF and GF. She may be on the pill. You do realise most married couples don't use condoms because they trust each other and anyway it may be a safe time of the month for her.