Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

No idea how that Masha, Sasha, Dasha can be top cam, they are doing nothing

Carly Simon Lyrics

"Anticipation"

We can never know about the days to come
But we think about them anyway
And I wonder if I'm really with you now
Or just chasing after some finer day.

Anticipation, Anticipation
Is making me late
Is keeping me waiting

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

No idea how that Masha, Sasha, Dasha can be top cam, they are doing nothing

It's called clickbaiting,,,,they do the same shit every night while the rest of RLC is asleep so they can easily get the top spot,,,,they are veterans at this,,they know what they are doing:dodgy::dodgy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

It's called clickbaiting,,,,they do the same shit every night while the rest of RLC is asleep so they can easily get the top spot,,,,they are veterans at this,,they know what they are doing:dodgy::dodgy:

I've seen that even when others had sex or girls masturbating they been top cam but just doing the same old same old, nothing.

Jasmin, Very Joyful, So cute and sexy, So much the woman a man wants to marry, So incredible in bed and wanting to please. So much the "Girl Next Door" Such an incredibly perfect little body, Awesome smile that makes you melt. Rugby man you are one lucky dude !!!

I always knew there was a side that we were not seeing from Jasmin, but not in my wildest dreams did I think she would step out of that box like this.

JASMIN you have become a superstar !!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=7709583

tenor.gif?itemid=7558074

• Like 1

Can someone answer me a question? Why did Nica get so mad she was slamming doors and bitching at Amina ? Because she went to her own room, she did want to play with her, so she said screw it, I am going to my own room. Is this why Nica got so mad ? Or did I miss something while I looking at the threads ?