Mary & George

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

i think that now he understand that lots of drinking will lead him to go outa control and do something that will lead them outa the project,so unless they want to loose this "job" they must mantain an mostly clean record from now on,VH forgived him the first time and the couple probarby already know another moment as bad,horrible even will be the goodbye.So lets hope for the best,this first day after the event was an good start,lets see and hope things willl continue this way.

I hope so, she could have gotten a concussion from that, she may have one, who knows

51 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah sorry Ash that sounded worse than i meant it to really but its hard to understand her staying with him if she knows what he is really like.

Hey Robwin, I sorry, i know you didn't mean how it sounded, I'm with you, We'll never inderstand why women stay with these aholes, probably some other abuse in her past, and then somehow these guys convince women thier the ones with a problem

• Like 2

9 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

I had given up on watching this guy so I missed his abhorrent behavior. I will keep checking in however just to make sure that if it happens again I will report as well. Sorry that you all got to watch first hand but at least he din't get away with it in you all's eyes even if VH tv won't do anything. I love the site but im afraid it's developing the reputation of second rate...:angry:

I will watch but to see Mary,and hopeful Mel.

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

If she has any sense she will stay well away!

Did you seen anything bad when Mel visited?i didn't see nothing,not to mention she Probrably know them for some time(she was there when the house opened)then in the last visit she had fun with both and seemed fine with them.

Just now, ze81 said:

Did you seen anything bad when Mel visited?i didn't see nothing,not to mention she Probrably know them for some time(she was there when the house opened)then in the last visit she had fun with both and seemed fine with them.

Remember George in the bathroom? If I was her after witnessing that I wouldn't go near the place.