Mary & George

More and more I feel like there is more risks of not seing Mel again,Jeka should be smart and see what good he could win from this,she deserves an house with an good boyfriend or friend.This place sadly it's in destructive mode:confused:.

il y a 7 minutes, Rhdem a dit :

Je sais que cette fois-ci, il ne frappe pas Marie, mais c'est la violence psychologique 

hello to all, hi Rhdem I totally agree with you no people can live quietly with a sword of Damocles over his head man or woman . The closure of this apartment is the best solution, and relocate Mary elsewhere with Mel eventually

• Like 2

This apartment is one big clusterfuck so far. I would say, close it down and replace the tenants. This won't change, trust me. This behaviour will continue untill something really bad happens. Once again the guy went nuts, threw things at her, pushed her around and destroyed her phone. The guy is pure trash and I feel sorry for the girl. It's time for the manager to step in, before it's too late. Too bad, because I like the girl, but this couple is not a good fit for this site. And the idea that I indirectly pay for this guys daily living makes me sick to my stomach... 

• Like 3