Mary & George

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

hello to all, hi Rhdem I totally agree with you no people can live quietly with a sword of Damocles over his head man or woman . The closure of this apartment is the best solution, and relocate Mary elsewhere with Mel eventually

i agree with you but i doubt Mary will leave George... she is not a fighter, she suffers all George do, in other words she is dominated by him

• Like 1

Hi ! ..I just got read the facts ..... he destroyed the phone I bought for her ..... :angry::angry::angry::angry:.. of course I know she is terrified !!!!!..... i know Mary since 3 yrs and I am very angry to see her like that :cry: .

I come to see her but only in 8 weeks .(not the same country).... How and where will she be ?.....i don't know (((

now it's will be more difficult to contact her without phone remains the laptop !!!! if not detroyed one day !?!? 

guys are sure I'll always be there for Mary if she needs .... she knows it ! ....... But its true the situation with goerge is more complicated for Mary to leave him ((((((

Just now, YourfriendFr said:

Hi ! ..I just got read the facts ..... he destroyed the phone I bought for her ..... :angry::angry::angry::angry:.. of course I know she is terrified !!!!!..... i know Mary since 3 yrs and I am very angry to see her like that :cry: .

I come to see her but only in 8 weeks .(not the same country).... How and where will she be ?.....i don't know (((

now it's will be more difficult to contact her without phone remains the laptop !!!! if not detroyed one day !?!? 

guys are sure I'll always be there for Mary if she needs .... she knows it ! ....... But its true the situation with goerge is more complicated for Mary to leave him ((((((

Well George is a big idiot who can't control itself. She is terrified because of him. He should leave ASAP...

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well George is a big idiot who can't control itself. She is terrified because of him. He should leave ASAP...

Best changes for the house survive(long time)would be just Mary and Mel living togheter,with this drunks friends and George it's very hard..would say that sadly it's just an matter of time.

15 minutes ago, YourfriendFr said:

I agree he does not deserve her.... but his life is not the most ideal outside ((( 

"His life is not the most ideal outside",even more reason for him to act togheter,stop the fucking drinking and behave like an man.They have were an place to stay and were they receive payment,I want to believe neither George or Mary are all that dumb,what they expected when they brought the wasted guitar friend westerday and all drinked and drinked,now today even more wasted friends and drinks.Sadly we gona loose Mel,maybe if manager were other he would invite invite her to an own place in VH,but it's Jeka..he opens and let it alone.

• Like 1