Mary & George

19 minutes ago, colts1 said:

Don't know how it happened.  I've gotten attached to Mary.  She's such a loving person. Maybe it was her loving with Mel. Don't know.  Hating on George.

New user mmm...well don't matter...agree starting to feel the same regard her,she it's nice and better with Mel.

34 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Anyone know why this apartment is offline? Hope it is not more behaviour problems.

He beyaves totaly fine today,no drinking nothing(at least on cams),then he gone out for some time and returned just fine,till some minutes ago they were just relaxing in sofa watching something on computer,really strange why it gone offline.

8 hours ago, thedbear said:

But, Ash, that's exactly what I point to in divergence.

If these couples who came to the project had an unstable and fragile relationship they would not go into it. Or would be chosen to.

Why only here in VH do they become "brown" then?

In George's case in particular, he was completely out of his mind.

And without control even of their own reflexes and movements.
And this I saw in the previous episode.

For God's sake, not having motor coordination or lighting a cigarette with matches?

Take the drink completely as a variant of this equation and we can have stability and pleasant moments there.

The question, however, remains: What led you here and now to this quest for escape?
As far as I can process drink is escaping ,,, But from what?

And I did not see the act of aggression either, but for what it is pointed out I wanted to know what these Russian women are made of?

Of metal ?:cry:

I'd be so far out of my universe if my head was hit against a wall: Once, just imagine more then one?

Were you already up?

A jerkoff like George would think it was greast being in VH, he can drink all day and night, and not have to work. And how can we take drinking out of the equation? He's a raging alcoholic, he probably drinks to escape from reality, like evetyom e said, it looks obvious this isn't the first time. You don't go from nothing to hitting someones head against the wall

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well looking at them now Mary seems to mooning all over him. What do they say...."Love is blind"

She certainly seems obsessed with the bloke so any future trouble she can only blame herself.

Wow Robwin, that's harsh, obviously she needs to leave his ass, but if he hits her agaim, he's to blame, not her

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

A jerkoff like George would think it was greast being in VH, he can drink all day and night, and not have to work. And how can we take drinking out of the equation? He's a raging alcoholic, he probably drinks to escape from reality, like evetyom e said, it looks obvious this isn't the first time. You don't go from nothing to hitting someones head against the wall

i think that now he understand that lots of drinking will lead him to go outa control and do something that will lead them outa the project,so unless they want to loose this "job" they must mantain an mostly clean record from now on,VH forgived him the first time and the couple probarby already know another moment as bad,horrible even will be the goodbye.So lets hope for the best,this first day after the event was an good start,lets see and hope things willl continue this way.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow Robwin, that's harsh, obviously she needs to leave his ass, but if he hits her agaim, he's to blame, not her

Yeah sorry Ash that sounded worse than i meant it to really but its hard to understand her staying with him if she knows what he is really like.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

i think that now he understand that lots of drinking will lead him to go outa control and do something that will lead them outa the project,so unless they want to loose this "job" they must mantain an mostly clean record from now on,VH forgived him the first time and the couple probarby already know another moment as bad,horrible even will be the goodbye.So lets hope for the best,this first day after the event was an good start,lets see and hope things willl continue this way.

I had given up on watching this guy so I missed his abhorrent behavior. I will keep checking in however just to make sure that if it happens again I will report as well. Sorry that you all got to watch first hand but at least he din't get away with it in you all's eyes even if VH tv won't do anything. I love the site but im afraid it's developing the reputation of second rate...:angry: