Mary & George

5 minutes ago, YourfriendFr said:

I can tell you that you will see Mel again.  (its Mel for U )
Because Mel is Mary's best friend ..... they know each other since school !

Now for George. he knows that his behavior has been regrettable and unacceptable ..
he is the first to have been affected after ...  He will do everything to avoid this in the future and enjoy this adventure in the best .  Let's be positive ! )

Masha took and takes notice of your comments since that famous evening, and Egor too

( sorry if my english is not perfect ..... it's not my native language! )

Who are you talking to us and who is Masha and Egor? We only know Nata & Egor. 

10 minutes ago, YourfriendFr said:

Now for George. he knows that his behavior has been regrettable and unacceptable ..
he is the first to have been affected after ...  He will do everything to avoid this in the future and enjoy this adventure in the best .  Let's be positive ! )

Masha took and takes notice of your comments since that famous evening, and Egor too

Well hello!! 😁

9 minutes ago, YourfriendFr said:

If you look at Mary & George's apartment. You must know that : for Mary, George = Egor and for George, Mary = Masha

Thanks for clarifying. Welcome. Good you know that violent incident was bad. I hope now we can have a lot of fun here. :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Je suppose que nous devrions les appeler par les noms qu'ils ont choisis bien. Si vous n'êtes pas un joueur clé et que vous êtes juste un interprète, faites attention ou ils resteront silencieux. 

I take note of the advice ... But I know Mary and am not their interpreter))).......you will see me with them soon !!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Merci de clarifier. Bienvenue. Bon vous savez que cet incident violent était mauvais. J'espère que nous pouvons maintenant nous amuser beaucoup ici. :biggrin:

thank for the welcome ...... I know and  I was the first shocked to see that for talking to him just before! 

Mary strongly love George and vice versa .....  you would say to me "love makes blind"..... At this level I control nothing  ((

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, YourfriendFr said:

I take note of the advice ... But I know Mary and am not their interpreter))).......you will see me with them soon !!!

Cool! Are you a friend of Jeka too? Have a cam channel you’d like to promote?

1 hour ago, YourfriendFr said:

Hi,glad to know that about "Mel"(I had that impression..that you already friends),hope she will be a lot more present,truly felt that you togheter are stronger:biggrin:,regard George..nobody like what he did at all,but I think he deserves an second chance to stay in VH,usualy most residents have their chance and as bad it was no reason for you don't have one also.And from what i seen an true effort it's being done by you two.good lucky,cheers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YourfriendFr said:

First of all your English is just fine, and we the staff of CamCaps, want to Welcome you to our place on the internet. Please feel free to post anytime, we are very happy to have you become part of the forum. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask one of the Mods. or the Admins. Once again WELCOME ::)

• Like 1