Mary & George

13 hours ago, YourfriendFr said:

George isn't a bad man .I will have the opportunity to talk to him face to face to make a real opinion 

but for talking with him after .... I have positive hope :biggrin:

So for this moment we have, George (without the influence of the uncontrolled drink, I stand out) reveals himself to be a man, active, dynamic, fun and primarily affectionate with Mary.

Mary in turn, further confirms her charismatic personality and now we can also see in better examples
extremely horny.

I do not know if the future circumstances could at some point (since they belong to the same management) approach George from Stepan and Mary from Stella.
I'd really like to see these two couples trade cards some day.

By too much alike, both are;
:biggrin:

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

So for this moment we have, George (without the influence of the uncontrolled drink, I stand out) reveals himself to be a man, active, dynamic, fun and primarily affectionate with Mary.

Mary in turn, further confirms her charismatic personality and now we can also see in better examples
extremely horny.

I do not know if the future circumstances could at some point (since they belong to the same management) approach George from Stepan and Mary from Stella.
I'd really like to see these two couples trade cards some day.

By too much alike, both are;
:biggrin:

Mary always has this excited side in the presence of her friend Mel... it's nice to see them like that and I recognize Mary :biggrin:

i don't know for the same management .??.  waiting for the futur )))) ...

15 hours ago, YourfriendFr said:

I have not seen everything  ..... but to read you !
there was definitely a lot of stress for tonight ...... if there is fault it is at 3
I'll try to talk to her but not tonight ..... impossible )

Sorry, but did we have any stress there? .
Up to where I was able to redeem it we had was a friendly environment, loose, fun, nice, and at the end, hot. In three.

Natural that Mel could be a little withdrawn since it was his return after the incident and if intimate friend of Mary, resent to George by what happened.

But then she relaxed and in some moments she even lowered her guard to him.

I now, after that, (and if it continues like this), I expect to see these three in joint intimate fun.

The contrast of sizes from Mary, George to Mel will be at least quirky. How did Mary go to Mel.

I enjoyed myself with this horrors.:biggrin:

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Up to where I was able to redeem it we had was a friendly environment, loose, fun, nice, and at the end, hot. In three.

Natural that Mel could be a little withdrawn since it was his return after the incident and if intimate friend of Mary, resent to George by what happened.

But then she relaxed and in some moments she even lowered her guard to him.

I now, after that, (and if it continues like this), I expect to see these three in joint intimate fun.

The contrast of sizes from Mary, George to Mel will be at least quirky. How did Mary go to Mel.

I enjoyed myself with this horrors.:biggrin:

Sorry, but I use a translator who usually does his tricks with what I mean.

I meant to say that I had too much fun (horrors) as you contend the size of Mary to Mel, in her movements in the bed.

And so already projecting what would or will be (what I expect) from Mel to George who is still taller.

I see Mel it's out,hopeful she will comeback tonight,so much potential with her and the three together,I like the couple but don't watch them much(have to be honest),But Mel have that(not very usual)capacity of atract viewrs to the screen for hours,,well lets hope for the best.

54 minutes ago, thedbear said:

IMO I think there was stress present to try and perform, but they could be great with each other if they act more natural. Just today watching them laugh and have straight out and out fun shows that they can be natural and acheive the same goal.

41 minutes ago, Just In said:

IMO I think there was stress present to try and perform, but they could be great with each other if they act more natural. Just today watching them laugh and have straight out and out fun shows that they can be natural and acheive the same goal.

Agree,there was clearly the need to do it westerday and do all on cams,was specialy evident in George beyavour and to less degree in Mary one,the good thing it's Mary..and the little play manouvres she smartly makes,she it's an smart girl and knows how to Please and give good moments for viewrs,hopeful things will happen tonight,it's just so the same,will more calm,and less drinks.