Mary & George

4 hours ago, martyen said:

I do not watch Julia and Eric except when she uses her new toy. so I can not comment on them, but I did not know that Eric was violent. The rare moments of violence on RLC that I know RLC have treated quickly, example Vanessa or Taya and others

every time couples, maybe the solution would be to put that apartments, girls. I'm kidding but with a background interested

Eric was by far the worst case I seen in Rlc,in the first times their place opened he punched her several times in belly,grabbed her neck,throw her to the floor and if not mistaken the house wasn't even taken offline in those moments,that's the reason i just can't watch their place,Julia it's ok..the dude..an plain jerk.But agree usualy They resolved those things relatively fast(like Vanessa case).

44 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Her name is Christina & this is before she had her breast reduction
surgery. She's still big, but she was having back problems.

Dam...tought you were talking about Mel lol,had to go back to original coment to see you were talking about..Cristina:biggrin:.Mel boobs are dam perfect that's for sure.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Russ said:

She lit him come back so not only does George have problems but so does Mary. Both need help   

bandicam 2018-03-27 05-45-15-898.jpg  0   362.36 kB

Yes agree,George acts worst when intoxicated but Mary also have clear drinking problems,place it's offline supodsely due to internet issues..my hope it's that is for someone being talking with them ,they really need some good advices.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Sí, estoy de acuerdo, George actúa peor cuando está ebrio, pero Mary también tiene problemas para beber, dice que está fuera de línea debido a problemas con Internet. Espero que sea para que alguien hable con ellos, realmente necesitan algunos buenos consejos.

As it is said in my land "God raises them and they come together"

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

¿El idiota le consiguió un teléfono nuevo todavía?

It does not matter, even if she breaks her face instead of her cell phone, she will still be in love, this type of relationship with this type of person works like this

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did the idiot get her a new phone yet?

Today I seen an old Nokia in table,I had the same phone(don't remember the model)maybe 10,15years ago,positive note..the keys are great and the batterie lasts for ages,and well..it's an Nokia.

• Like 1