Mary & George

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

When will they fix the cams?Four cams are stuck at 14:30..and it's this way for hours and hours.No ideia if the residents ar in the house,with only part of the cams working,maybe they are in bedroom,there are three cams there..but no one of them working good.

Well..............they arrived back, looking pretty tired, presumably after a journey today, had a bite to eat and then went to bed after a bath. It was pretty unsurprising stuff. 

21 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Well..............they arrived back, looking pretty tired, presumably after a journey today, had a bite to eat and then went to bed after a bath. It was pretty unsurprising stuff. 

Yes indeed,but still it's bad no having four cams of the house working,just imagine if they had company and we couldn't watch nothing.Well we would have the kitchen cam and bathroom one.Hopefull will be fixed in few hours.

It does not seem normal to me that a website that "lives" thanks to live footage will constantly have problems.
Not a day goes by without there being any problems.
The quality is definitely decreasing day after day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, budda said:

They came back after the weekend and went away again ...

Did they leaved this morning?A lot of the cams not working(stoped at 14:00)so with kitchen cam i seen them arriving,having dinner and seems they gone to bed,but without cams in bedroom i don't know if they are still there or not.If they leaved this morning...well strangely becomed an usual thing in them,possibly will be like the others days..they will arrived at end of day.

I see this flat has gone offline again; I do not know if it is technical or because George has been out and come in again, either "high as a kite" or with something we should not see. It was interesting they went offline yesterday when they were all (M&g plus 2 guys who were pretty paralytic) drinking something strange with ??wormwood?? within it. Mary pulled a face when she drank it and then not very many seconds later went away to the bathroom, probably to be sick, and then did not reappear with the others but took to her bed. The coincidences in time may have been fortuitous and it was genuinely technically problematical earlier in the evening but it makes me wonder and for the first time to put it into the forum.

2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I see this flat has gone offline again; I do not know if it is technical or because George has been out and come in again, either "high as a kite" or with something we should not see. It was interesting they went offline yesterday when they were all (M&g plus 2 guys who were pretty paralytic) drinking something strange with ??wormwood?? within it. Mary pulled a face when she drank it and then not very many seconds later went away to the bathroom, probably to be sick, and then did not reappear with the others but took to her bed. The coincidences in time may have been fortuitous and it was genuinely technically problematical earlier in the evening but it makes me wonder and for the first time to put it into the forum.

Maybe the manager or VH have had enough?

2 minutes ago, YourfriendFr said:

it's just an internet problem ...... everything was normal today for them and Egor nice with Mary  :biggrin:...........For info Mary & George are sick .... they have angina !!!

Thanks for the information.

43 minutes ago, YourfriendFr said:

it's just an internet problem ...... everything was normal today for them and Egor nice with Mary  :biggrin:...........For info Mary & George are sick .... they have angina !!!

jjkopite thanks you and I thank you. I am significantly relieved by the answer as I enjoy watching, occasionally I confess just to see what will happen next. 

I find it an little strange(Regard pace be offline so much),and usualy it happens(lately) when they have visits,but who knows maybe just indeed an internet problem or even an caution measure,But place needs to make an reputation and gain regular viewers,if they are of house so much hours(like lately)then the place it's so much offline also..it will make that task difficult.And we know how hard it's to most houses survive in VH.But well all this things can be changed and improved by themselfs and manager.