Polly & Ray Part #1

Just now, Maturin said:

Being told I have no life by a bloke that is telling people to stop complaining about his enjoyment of watching teenage prostitutes, haha a new low for CamCaps!!

But yeah, well said. Way to take a stand man. Standing up for the right to watch teenage prostitution in peace. Way to go dude. What a stand up guy you are.

Fine, I'll look into reporting the crime of prostitution and making a monetary gain by streaming it in Russia then.  I'll keep you updated.

If you do that, please tell me what happens. I would be very curious about that. 

Just now, Maturin said:

Being told I have no life by a bloke that is telling people to stop complaining about his enjoyment of watching teenage prostitutes, haha a new low for CamCaps!!

But yeah, well said. Way to take a stand man. Standing up for the right to watch teenage prostitution in peace. Way to go dude. What a stand up guy you are.

Fine, I'll look into reporting the crime of prostitution and making a monetary gain by streaming it in Russia then.  I'll keep you updated.

again in case you missed it bloke. 19 is legal age. and your posting is a 1,000 time borathon.

3 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Will do. It's late here but I'll speak to my Russian ex-gf tomorrow about it and let you know.

I had the same thought when they child bath incident happened. Deadly watermark!

• Like 1