Polly & Ray Part #1

17 minutes ago, Just In said:

I dont say this much but Ray is worthles P O S as far as i'm concerned with what he did to Valery, no way do I believe that this was role play. This sort of behaviour shouldn't be tolerated and Valery and the other girls should run a away from this trash.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm19/cam15?timestamp=1526243749

POS Ray.gif  0   3.19 MB

POS Ray 1.gif  0   15.42 MB

You should report this with timeline link to support. Looks not like role-play at all to me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You should report this with timeline link to support. Looks not like role-play at all to me.

Already did buddy.

• Like 4

Nothing really bad. We are in a rather murky context here, where women are subject to the wishes of the guys and they accept it.
Here the limits are a little further than in the other houses.
And then, she can be deserved:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you please tell us what they answered?

Here is the response I got;

Good day.
Thank you for your email and interest in our project. Thank you for this information. Violence is unacceptable in our project.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We reported the problem.
Thank you for your time.

Just a standard reply.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Just In said:

Here is the response I got;

Good day.
Thank you for your email and interest in our project. Thank you for this information. Violence is unacceptable in our project.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We reported the problem.
Thank you for your time.

Just a standard reply.

Typical of VH!!

1 hour ago, Just In said:

I dont say this much but Ray is worthles P O S as far as i'm concerned with what he did to Valery, no way do I believe that this was role play. This sort of behaviour shouldn't be tolerated and Valery and the other girls should run a away from this trash.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm19/cam15?timestamp=1526243749

POS Ray.gif

POS Ray 1.gif

Nicely catch .. I'm not surprised that guy doing that... but of course nothing will happen.. maybe a fine (that brings more money to vh) 

They should have said on that answer.. "violence is only acceptable for 1-2 times" 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Nicely catch .. I'm not surprised that guy doing that... but of course nothing will happen.. maybe a fine (that brings more money to vh) 

They should have said on that answer.. "violence is only acceptable for 1-2 times" 

It was Blue is the Colour that caught it, I just made the gif's to show what a piece of crap that guy is.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They should have said on that answer.. "violence is only acceptable for 1-2 times

"Or maybe 3 or 4 depending on how much money you are making us!"

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Just In said:

It was Blue is the Colour that caught it, I just made the gif's to show what a piece of crap that guy is.

Only saw your gif but read now is post.. Tks also to @blue is the colour

How sad is the life of a girl that has been beaten twice by that crap, isn't in a relation, and still was hugged to him after and don't pick her things and leave.. Wondering what's behind all the girls working on sex shows and cam shows at that house

• Like 2