Polly & Ray Part #1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Basically visible marks should not be a problem. BDSM ends when permanent damage is done as this is not the meaning of it. That would be pure violence. So a session when beating her ass red and bruised would be okay when she is consent with it. A session when cutting or seriously hurting her for sure not. 

Could she consent to being cut and would VH be ok with it? 

Permanent huh? So, an injury that took anything less then a lifetime to heal would be ok? 

It’s a provocative question and I understand why no one wants to answer it. It certainly make me wonder about why a girl would come into a cammed up apt and agree to be humiliated. I’m asking here anyways but it’s really more of a question for VH then for you guys. 

just a thought. is it torture when the cc members have to constantly see these "discussions in the apt threads rather than starting a new topic where the subject could be discussed by those who are interested in the pros & cons of that subject without the apt thread being constantly hijacked? is having this stuff beat into everyone's head any less damaging than the actual bdsm acts? just sayin!

Oh my! Another let’s put Amy in the corner post. There’s bdsm happening here. My comments are relevant to this apt. If you don’t like it ignore me or report it to the mods. Simple!! 

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh my! Another let’s put Amy in the corner post. There’s bdsm happening here. My comments are relevant to this apt. If you don’t like it ignore me or report it to the mods. Simple!! 

let's make it the amycap site then.