Polly & Ray Part #1

5 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

I noticed this pretty young lady the other day, and I have to admit, I am speechless. 11.gif.e776e75a6f5a2d01fb2b081c2e7a84c1.gif  0   10.88 kB

Pretty girls who are unaware of their looks are more attractive than gorgeous girls who flaunt it. IMO    

Yes, I would agee! Nothing worse then a stuck up hot girl. I was with some very unattractive women when I was younger and let me tell you, they are super fun in bed. Try it!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I would agee! Nothing worse then a stuck up hot girl. I was with some very unattractive women when I was younger and let me tell you, they are super fun in bed. Try it!

As I said, I stripped down for a living at one time, and I had the pleasure of meeting all types of lonely women. I am not proud of the things that took place because I never knew anything about these women. I know it's another chapter in my life, but it was their demeanor and caring, quirky attitudes that stood out for me. The point is, you're right, a pretty face and beautiful clothes do not make a character. 19.gif.629710b73ba522dede3fc1f76c9c3317.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1