Foxy, Kira - Part #1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Even weird was the change for "all girls" to "lesbian"  is there a difference? 

Very good point! Only VH knows what's behind it unless of course it was the twitter guy who did the label :biggrin:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair there is only one genuine lesbian house in VH(in my opinion)were the two residents are lesbian and not seem to be bi or just colored friends..it's viki and Kate.This place I think would be better be allgirls place,just like Lina and Dominica it's.At least foxy seems at minimal bi.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

all girls could mean a number of girls like misty or serena. it's their apt but they can have guests of any sex at any time & sex with any of them. lesbian would be only sex with girls!:biggrin:

"All girls could mean a number oh girls like Misty or Serena,it's their apt but they can have guests of any sex at any time & sex with an of them"...that sounds totaly,imensly...awesome school of rock GIF by Nickelodeon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i guess some official of russian army here can command him to kiss her :biggrin: 

Hehe,well if not mistaken you are an high graduate officer...so give the command if you don't mind:cool::biggrin:.

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

all girls could mean a number of girls like misty or serena. it's their apt but they can have guests of any sex at any time & sex with any of them. lesbian would be only sex with girls!:biggrin:

So it means it's all wrong by VH??? :biggrin:

viki&kate and lina&dominica - all girls (lina&dominica earn that classification only after tech guy be mia)
foxy,kira - lesbian 

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Even weird was the change for "all girls" to "lesbian"  is there a difference? 

Well, I think 'all girls' means that the tenants are girls. Just like Lina and Dominica. But there is occasionally some straight sex going on. So they're not lesbians. But you're right, it's very confusing, because Vika and Kate are real lesbians (I guess). At least they behave like that. So, why that apartment isn't labeled as 'lesbian' is very strange. This new apartment is clearly not a lesbian place, that's for sure. Ah well, VH works in mysterious ways.  

• Like 1