Foxy, Kira - Part #1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Even some couples only places seem still be fine or do you think managers would pay for a move when there is no perspective for them to earn money? So the couples not making any money is most likely proved what it is: An assumption without any evidence.

Exactly.vh(sinse I Remeber)always had those type of houses,ones with just an couple,others with three,four residents,guilting this large places of vanishing of the couple ones it's nonsense,of course if an couple don't do almost nothing(like c&j)it's normal they don't last much,exactly the same in bigger places.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't know and I don't care about RLC. I can only speak about VH as til now we don't have any hard evidence for prostitution.

That's a matter of definition. I've no problem whatsoever with what they do on cam, even the use of cocaine. It is not sensible nor wise nor healthy. But that applies also to smoking and the vast amounts of alcohol they take. It is a known fact that Russians do not grow old, because of their drinking habits. At most parties on VHTV is someone sleeping it off. No objections? Maybe they need some extra alcohol to do what they do. Who knows?

The way in which VH twitters about 'amazing' (in what aspect??) sex-acts and about the girls in question irritates me much more.. Language of adolescents.

Moreover: we are i.m.o. not in the moral position to have ethical or moral objections.

Moreover: these participants are no heroes and I don't need to like them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1