Foxy, Kira - Part #1

1 minute ago, Rhdem said:

i agree... but i'm sure they (Foxy & Kira) will not make the same mistake in the future 

they won't  do any mistake, simply because from now on will gonna do nothing or not a lot

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, astat_lis said:

sometimes I come to Russia for work, but I have no idea what part of Russia these people live in.

thanks... search on google the Pizza restaurant named on their packs ... and you will find the city :angel:

2 hours ago, astat_lis said:

нет

Я из Узбекистана
иногда приезжаю в Россию на работу, но я понятия не имею, в какой части России живут эти люди.
Я уже 6 месяцев контролирую дома VH. Конечно, я все видел, до этого мне очень нравился доминиканец. И мне также нравится смотреть Стефан. Очень интересная личность.
но этот новый дом вызвал еще больший интерес и до сих пор поддерживает его.

Dominica*

F...g google translator

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rhdem said:

спасибо ... поиск в google ресторане Pizza, названном по их пакетам ... и вы найдете город :angel:

And why should I?
this is already like pursuing:lightbulb:

1 minute ago, waldi said:

they won't  do any mistake, simply because from now on will gonna do nothing or not a lot

damn i hope not... i want watch their parties ..

PS: Foxy and Kira if you read here we want another party but this time no drugs (in public) you are super 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rhdem said:

no lol не в этом смысле ... Я думал, что вы хотите узнать их местоположение ... извините

no, I like to watch them more on the cameras. Especially nice, Foxy seemed to me yesterday.
she seemed to be sad without friends and without Kira. I understood, because Kira had just been sad, but was quickened when the phone rang. Probably she was talking to one of her friends. She said that someone will come to visit.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, astat_lis said:

no, I like to watch them more on the cameras. Especially nice, Foxy seemed to me yesterday.
she seemed to be sad without friends and without Kira. I understood, because Kira had just been sad, but was quickened when the phone rang. Probably she was talking to one of her friends. She said that someone will come to visit.

good! new guests... thanks for translating what they say ... 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, waldi said:

she can't arrange hardcore parties, cause some obsessive and officious whistleblowers would be ready to inform Kremlin about illicit stuff 

Really crap,their first partie had so many diferent looking persons,it could had been great to watch,now what we have(till we can see more or not)it's an very restrained foxy,Kira the same,and seems the only madness moments we can see them have it with old residents.But lets see how this weekend goes,maybe we gona be surprised and for exemple blue and blonde apear to have fun with foxy,maybe even sargpet with foxy and brunet for the second act...

38 minutes ago, astat_lis said:

No

I am from Uzbekistan
sometimes I come to Russia for work, but I have no idea what part of Russia these people live in.
I have been monitoring VH homes for 6 months already. Of course, I saw everything, before that I liked the Dominican very much. And I also like to watch stefan. Very interesting personality.
but this new house has aroused even more interest and so far supports it.

Hi brother! I'm from Kazakhstan

7 minutes ago, astat_lis said:

they are very social girls

So you think they are allowed to continue being(social)I the place?Talking about being with their friends we seen in first days,are they allowed to be in the house that new people we seen and new ones?