Foxy, Kira - Part #1

2 minutes ago, kacakdamat said:

do not wait any action tonight. george thought them how to be top vhtv house . foxy did same last night. kira is doing same thing tonight. hope and go on watching. this is their policy. ı really annoyed from that cheap tricks.

ı have sent above message at the beginning of night.

i'm a moments op. i'll save anything worthwhile. if something is missed that you want saved enter it in archive moment request thread & 1 of us will save it for the archives.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, kacakdamat said:

do not wait any action tonight. george thought them how to be top vhtv house . foxy did same last night. kira is doing same thing tonight. hope and go on watching. this is their policy. ı really annoyed from that cheap tricks.

ı have sent above message at the beginning of night.

Hardy Kira with the friend and back massages will be top VH house....this isn't Rlc.Most expected what it's usual in vh(thank god)sex.

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Не очень приятно, не знаю, просто ли это мое впечатление, но чувствую, что это нанятые гости (эта блондинка), а не друг из них, не чувствуют себя так же, как когда Кира была с другими девушками, то же самое с лисицей и последний чувак ... они вообще не знали друг друга.

with the last guy fox all clear. They talked about what hе wrote to her on the Internet and it was their first meeting alive. It seems like they were talking about bindings and some other things. She offered him alcohol and undress, something to do. I just did not understand that I guess she will still call him and they will already have something. I hope so and I want to see it.

I did not watch everything. But from Kira's conversation with the blondie it became clear that they had met at some party.
Kira said that she had a fever and she was shaking from the heat and cold.
further I became uninteresting, because I understood what Kira was driving at.

2 minutes ago, astat_lis said:

I did not watch everything. But from Kira's conversation with the blondie it became clear that they had met at some party.
Kira said that she had a fever and she was shaking from the heat and cold.
further I became uninteresting, because I understood what Kira was driving at.

fever from withdrawel of alan's cock?:biggrin:

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

лихорадка от снятия петуха алана?:biggrin:

it's not funny.
If Kira is really sick, then we will not have anything to look at.
and she drinks a lot of alcohol after that incident.

1 minute ago, astat_lis said:

it's not funny.
If Kira is really sick, then we will not have anything to look at.
and she drinks a lot of alcohol after that incident.

lighten up. we're supposed to have fun here. we recently went through a period of everyone arguing & it sucks. 

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

светится. мы должны здесь повеселиться. мы недавно пережили период, когда все спорили и это отстой. 

yes, there were many beautiful girls there. And a couple of strange guys. They seem to be gay.
I think that we would be waiting for an orgy or at least something similar.

2 hours ago, astat_lis said:

yes, there were many beautiful girls there. And a couple of strange guys. They seem to be gay.
I think that we would be waiting for an orgy or at least something similar.

I'm waiting for the same grandiose party