Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Naa,it's one of the identifies of VH,we seing the cams being adjusted and some even mounted,prefer that way than 12,15 hours Mtn like we see other places.

I get it..Like I said..some like it..I can turn it off. Maybe tired of seeing George laying around..even though me owns the place..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Houlii said:

I get it..Like I said..some like it..I can turn it off. Maybe tired of seeing George laying around..even though me owns the place..

Yes I understand you.Ps..a lot of us are tired of George.:biggrin:.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Houlii said:

Who is this kid..he has his own closet space? George is out of his mind..He HAD one of the Hottest apartments around..

Almost feels like George it's trying to get the most less exciting place as possible after the closing,this dude in the place it's so boring,then the girls are not very present.Maybe he didn't want the other place(the only big successful one he got)to me ofuscasted by this new one,who knows.

guest boy calls foxy n kira. please come to home immediately theotherwise george intents  to fuck me please save my ass

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Almost feels like George it's trying to get the most less exciting place as possible after the closing,this dude in the place it's so boring,then the girls are not very present.Maybe he didn't want the other place(the only big successful one he got)to me ofuscasted by this new one,who knows.

Which of his places closed?

3 minutes ago, kacakdamat said:

guest boy calls foxy n kira. please come to home immediately theotherwise george intents  to fuck me please save my ass

Awsome..haha .. George is stinking up the joint..