Foxy, Kira - Part #1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Be cool, we're still starting the Friday on VH and George projects.:biggrin:

yes indeed, this is just the beginning, but 1 more day then i don't want see them anymore here :biggrin: .. new faces are appreciated  

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rhdem said:

sim, sim, isso é apenas o começo, mas mais um dia, então eu não quero mais vê-los aqui  :biggrin: .. novos rostos são apreciados  

So cry my friend, because I am very wrong (and I have already proved to be a bit difficult, but not impossible), the exchange days, at least once a week, will return.

Kira or Foxy (and company on the NAS), and vice versa.

Unlike what my spider sense (Peter Parker, hehehehe) is that we probably will not have the same wastes we've had before in E & J.

The step taken yesterday by Alan unexpectedly and motivated by Kira, represents an interstellar journey, along the intentions and needs of Nina and project. Be comfortable with that ...

The Rebel Resistance against the First Order has just been reactivated .... heheheheh:cool:

Edited by thedbear
Translation

59 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, Ze81, but after everything that happened last night and beginning of this day, providing totally "unprecedented" situations to the VH site (unique so far).
Neither in Anna and Alex in golden times did we have anything close or similar.

So really based on your concept "recycled" you still have not tired of attacking for free, this members and project?
:cry:

But can i have my taste so or not?For some could have been an good night in this house(it's their taste and fine)in my personal taste..barely watch it,I liked this house because the people it had on it(foxy,blue,blonde,brunet,sarg)and now you me..isn't the same place or vibe,it's just indeed an mix of foxy,Kira..and Nina,Alan and Serena.Its not the same place to me,don't like it and will only watch it a lot when things return to firsts two days,I know you love Serena,Alan palce,So Seing them in this Better looking,better light plce must be fantastic,to me it's..crapp.George destroyed this new(in my taste),but anyone that likes it then enjoy.Gess i will have to wait for Mel return in other house,or other new house with good new residents.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Então, chore meu amigo, porque estou muito errado (e já provei ser um pouco difícil, mas não impossível), os dias de troca, pelo menos uma vez por semana, retornarão.

Kira ou Foxy (e companhia no NAS), e vice-versa.

A diferença do que meu senso de aranha (Peter Parker, hehehehe) é que nós provavelmente não teremos os mesmos desperdícios que tivemos antes em E & J.

O passo dado ontem por Alan inesperadamente e motivado por Kira, representa uma viagem interestelar, ao longo das intenções de Nina.

A Resistência Rebelde contra a Primeira Ordem acaba de ser reativada .... heheheheh :biggrin:

And yes, you will see new faces, and possibly old ones too, but in a very unexpected way.:cool:

if i translated well, i'm not crying about it my friend.. i stopped to cry many years ago, i guess about your words you are so young, so enjoy your illusions and have fun :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

they can do this in their apartment, why come here? like Edda and Joe.. everyday... and now Edda and Joe are disappeared, are they no more friends? what happened? why Edda don't visit them anymore? wth this is all FAKE

Edit: i'm sure 100% Foxy and Kira don't need help from them for viewers number .. 

Totaly agree,almost feel like was better that the place didn't returned,was totaly cut of his identity,first two days..just fantastic,great residents,great fresh guests.Now...it's just Alan making weird faces,Serena and the rest of gang in control..why don't George close the other house and just rename this one..in order of what seems sadly the lead..Serena,Nina,Alan........and then foxy and Kira.Hat an way to destroy such promising place.I me talking some days ago..really interest to see how the weekend will be..Must the special etc..well will be just s,n,a and foxy,Kira.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But can i have my taste so or not?For some could have been an good night in this house(it's their taste and fine)in my personal taste..barely watch it,I liked this house because the people it had on it(foxy,blue,blonde,brunet,sarg)and now you me..isn't the same place or vibe,it's just indeed an mix of foxy,Kira..and Nina,Alan and Serena.Its not the same place to me,don't like it and will only watch it a lot when things return to firsts two days,I know you love Serena,Alan palce,So Seing them in this Better looking,better light plce must be fantastic,to me it's..crapp.George destroyed this new(in my taste),but anyone that likes it then enjoy.Gess i will have to wait for Mel return in other house,or other new house with good new residents.

x2

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But I do not like it, I do not like it, I do not like it, I do not like it. foxy, blue, blonde, brunet, sarg) and now you me..isn't the same place or vibe, it's just really an mix of foxy, Kira..and Nina, Alan and Serena.Its not the same place to me , I do not like it and will only watch it a lot when things return to firsts two days, I know you love Serena, Alan palce, So Seing them in this Better looking, better light plce must be fantastic, to me it's .. crapp.George destroyed this new (in my taste), but anyone who likes it then enjoy.Gess i will have to wait for Mel return in other house, or other new house with good new residents.

they needed to make a splash right away after the disaster & nas came through. i didn't see it as recycled. it was different. and hot. kira having sex with alan was the highlight. i really don't like watching just the girls. but when the girls go both ways it allows for a lot of possibilities. now that the door is opened hopefully foxy & kira will invite the friends that are into this sort of activity & leave the dumb ones out!:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly agree,almost feel like was better that the place didn't returned,was totaly cut of his identity,first two days..just fantastic,great residents,great fresh guests.Now...it's just Alan making weird faces,Serena and the rest of gang in control..why don't George close the other house and just rename this one..in order of what seems sadly the lead..Serena,Nina,Alan........and then foxy and Kira.Hat an way to destroy such promising place.I me talking some days ago..really interest to see how the weekend will be..Must the special etc..well will be just s,n,a and foxy,Kira.

Polly and Ray fortunately are safe for now... but i'm scared in the future we'll see NAS there too :confused:

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

they needed to make a splash right away after the disaster & nas came through. i didn't see it as recycled. it was different. and hot. kira having sex with alan was the highlight. i really don't like watching just the girls. but when the girls go both ways it allows for a lot of possibilities. now that the door is opened hopefully foxy & kira will invite the friends that are into this sort of activity & leave the dumb ones out!:biggrin:

But just one day/night of splash would be more than enough thanks:biggrin:,gess Its tastes,I found imensly more hot foxy with sarg and the new brunet watching it near them in bed,or she alking around him around the house like an good pet,or watching foxy in very sexy lingerie in sofa with the stunning blue,or the blonde fooling around.Just look at foxy..she looks and feels so much restrained,my only hope it's the gang it's only in an two days visit at max.To much splash to my taste my friend.

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Hi golfer, didn't see all of yesterdays festivities yet, did Alan actually stick  it into Kira, I saw him giving her oral, and a lot of grinding it looked like

• Like 1