Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Totaly agree,almost feel like was better that the place didn't returned,was totaly cut of his identity,first two days..just fantastic,great residents,great fresh guests.Now...it's just Alan making weird faces,Serena and the rest of gang in control..why don't George close the other house and just rename this one..in order of what seems sadly the lead..Serena,Nina,Alan........and then foxy and Kira.Hat an way to destroy such promising place.I me talking some days ago..really interest to see how the weekend will be..Must the special etc..well will be just s,n,a and foxy,Kira.

Wow, now you've outdone yourself. More than evident that you did not follow this project (NAS) for more than 5 minutes .... in the week.

Otherwise your comments would be more coherent. Just like so many here.

Like I told Amy, look less and see more. And so interpret correctly and speculate with some more cause property.

Just something I want to stamp here, for those who do not know or remember.

To this day, to my knowledge (that is to say with my presence), VH only manifested itself as a member of the forum and its posts (excluding the mea culpa, we are checking or act already) in two different moments.

If there were others, I do not know because as I said I was not present.And for me not to be present in the act, or out of the net, or lost nothing there.

The first when Anna & Alex, promoted their first "orgy" with the guests in the bathtub of their project. We also had the first 4some of the project and the site with an add-on to have also been complete exchange which many refused to believe.

Online comments enthusiastic on your part. How were ours here.

And of course the current fan club of Alex with his.
Betting even that would end badly in this day and time ..
And even they already absent we still have remnants of her here today.

The stream "off Anna & Alex from VHTV" was already strong long before they joined the site, for their historic VV. I was never vv so they were new to me and my own personal judgment. .

The second manisfestation of same effect and intensity was in the first trio lesb-bi on the site and the project. Nina, Serena and Edda (that if my memory does not fail me) had just joined the site. Of days.

So what we see today, as Ahhhhh, the other projects were these two examples that took the first step.

One of them, Anna & Alex were for good (and happy about this condition).

The other still resists, renews itself and is still capable of surprises as we have seen in recent months. Or last night.

Including motivating to increase new partners on the part of the management.

My part here, to encourage, support and believe in who falls or is knocked down, resists and still has and seeks the strength to stand up.

Do not help sink, by mere desire and personal whim.

For registration,

Ze81, I am not promoting attack or retaliation to your opinions on, We agree on a lot and we diverge now on many too.
:cool:

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

But can i have my taste so or not?For some could have been an good night in this house(it's their taste and fine)in my personal taste..barely watch it,I liked this house because the people it had on it(foxy,blue,blonde,brunet,sarg)and now you me..isn't the same place or vibe,it's just indeed an mix of foxy,Kira..and Nina,Alan and Serena.Its not the same place to me,don't like it and will only watch it a lot when things return to firsts two days,I know you love Serena,Alan palce,So Seing them in this Better looking,better light plce must be fantastic,to me it's..crapp.George destroyed this new(in my taste),but anyone that likes it then enjoy.Gess i will have to wait for Mel return in other house,or other new house with good new residents.

• Upvote 1

Just now, thedbear said:

Wow, now you've outdone yourself. More than evident that you did not follow this project (NAS) for more than 5 minutes .... in the week.

Otherwise your comments would be more coherent. Just like so many here.

Like I told Amy, look less and see more. And so interpret correctly and speculate with some more cause property.

Just something I want to stamp here, for those who do not know or remember.

To this day, to my knowledge (that is to say with my presence), VH only manifested itself as a member of the forum and its posts (excluding the mea culpa, we are checking or act already) in two different moments.

If there were others, I do not know because as I said I was not present.And for me not to be present in the act, or out of the net, or lost nothing there.

The first when Anna & Alex, promoted their first "orgy" with the guests in the bathtub of their project. We also had the first 4some of the project and the site with an add-on to have also been complete exchange which many refused to believe.

Online comments enthusiastic on your part. How were ours here.

And of course the current fan club of Alex with his.
Betting even that would end badly in this day and time ..
And even they already absent we still have remnants of her here today.

The stream "off Anna & Alex from VHTV" was already strong long before they joined the site, for their historic VV. I was never vv so they were new to me and my own personal judgment. .

The second manisfestation of same effect and intensity was in the first trio lesb-bi on the site and the project. Nina, Serena and Edda (that if my memory does not fail me) had just joined the site. Of days.

So what we see today, as Ahhhhh, the other projects were these two examples that took the first step.

One of them, Anna & Alex were for good (and happy about this condition).

The other still resists, renews itself and is still capable of surprises as we have seen in recent months. Or last night.

Including motivating to increase new partners on the part of the management.

My part here, to encourage, support and believe in who falls or is knocked down, resists and still has and seeks the strength to stand up.

Do not help sink, by mere desire and personal whim.

For registration,

Ze81, I am not promoting attack or retaliation to your opinions on, We agree on a lot and we diverge now on many too.
:cool:

hi my friend,you know that i like to have nice arguments change etc(of course mostly it's the people I know,care their views,and feel some kind of friendship)and for sure you are all this.Have no doubts we will agree in many things in future,desagree in others,and that's totaly fine:cool:,I found persons that agree with all and always trying to please others very annoying.cheers.