Foxy, Kira - Part #1

This apartment seems to morph daily.. No one is sure what it's gonna be when it grows up.. I think Alan is just putting his body out there to let anyone do something sexual with it..it's as close as you can get to a concubine. Just the way he rolls. Foxy is cracking me up with all the grown kids she has there..It's like a daycare on steroids..haha guess they all went on a field trip..

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Houlii said:

This apartment seems to morph daily.. No one is sure what it's gonna be when it grows up.. I think Alan is just putting his body out there to let anyone do something sexual with it..

Alan's penis needs friendship, too. :biggrin:

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

Well the way this apartment is changing daily when Alan turns up tomorrow he will find Chad and Todd in residence!:biggrin:

Probarby George it's closing the other house(Nas)that's explain why the residents are almost living in were.

38 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Nina's gonna put a leash on it and tie it to the dog house.. haha Nothing personal Kirby:rolleyes:

I have noticed that Nina seems to enjoy watching Alan fucking other girls.  I could be wrong, but that is how it appears to me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

I have noticed that Nina seems to enjoy watching Alan fucking other girls.  I could be wrong, but that is how it appears to me.

Without being the roommate did she watch alan fucking other girl?? 

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Without being the roommate did she watch alan fucking other girl?? 

When Alan was with Kira a couple of days ago, Nina looked in and watched for a few seconds and didn't seem to mind.  And when Alan is fucking Serena in their apartment, Nina seems to enjoy watching.

44 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Probarby George it's closing the other house(Nas)that's explain why the residents are almost living in were.

no please tell me you are kidding :biggrin: ... NAS 2? => F(NAS)K => FNASK 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

When Alan was with Kira a couple of days ago, Nina looked in and watched for a few seconds and didn't seem to mind.  And when Alan is fucking Serena in their apartment, Nina seems to enjoy watching.

Serena was the only one... and lives with them... that alan fucked with nina watching

When he fucked other girl coincidentally Nina wasn't there