Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

That was pucker worthy! I really would'nt want to see that, i was just seeing if anyone was paying attention to my babbling!

Trust me Ash! If I owned VH I give you a lifetime subscription and thank the stars every time you posted a comment. 😬❤️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Trust me Ash! If I owned VH I give you a lifetime subscription and thank the stars every time you posted a comment. 😬❤️

We enjoy each other's posts because we're like minded, I'm not sure if that's good or bad for either of us!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I remember this scene, she was trying to tell Daenerys how to tame Drogo in bed,  Another year before the final battle!!!

In this scene I have to be honesty ashley..didn't listened much..only enjoyed the scene with those two beautiful girls:blush::biggrin:.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, groomy said:

Foxy - has quite lot of friends. She also meets as Mistress with men.

Kira - has her friends, also a lot.

She spoke - not vaginal fuck fan. With boys - she is only mistress (domination). With girls - she is switch.

Hi groomy,thanks for the nice info.Thays what feels like,both girls seem to have an good amount of friends and a lot seem ok to be on cams,no doubth it's an big plus for the house,we never know when an new beautiful guestgirl will apear.

38 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I for one am very shocked to see the interest in male domination developing on VH. VH tweeted a gif of Dean getting his asshole shaved. Run!

Only cam speak for myself,but personally i find bdsm very enjoyable(to some degree,for exemple George thing it's just to rude for my taste)also nipples piercings or downstairs it's also great,same with some nice tattoos.

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Only cam speak for myself,but personally i find bdsm very enjoyable(to some degree,for exemple George thing it's just to rude for my taste)also nipples piercings or downstairs it's also great,same with some nice tattoos.

Me, don’t care for bdsm or male domination. I do think that there is a line though when it comes to violence and humiliation. It will be a question for VH to deal with. You have to ask yourself this. Is it acceptable for a person to subject themselves to do something that is mentally or physically bad for them. Would VH accept an apt where a person allowed themselves to be locked in a dog cage wearing diapers 24 hours a day only to be taken out once a day to be gangbanged by 10 strangers. Kind of an extreme example, but worth it to make a point about boundaries. Can a person consent to anything? Does there come a point where it’s unclear if the person is capable of that consent. Where does VH draw the line or would they?

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Me, don’t care for bdsm or male domination. I do think that there is a line though when it comes to violence and humiliation. It will be a question for VH to deal with. You have to ask yourself this. Is it acceptable for a person to subject themselves to do something that is mentally or physically bad for them. Would VH accept an apt where a person allowed themselves to be locked in a dog cage wearing diapers 24 hours a day only to be taken out once a day to be gangbanged by 10 strangers. Kind of an extreme example, but worth it to make a point about boundaries. Can a person consent to anything? Does there come a point where it’s unclear if the person is capable of that consent. Where does VH draw the line or would they?

The hell,myself as i said I like bdsm(not very extreme),regard an person being locked up in cage and then have sex or being "punished" by an mistress or something...don't see nothing bad in that,most probarby both sides are enjoying the same way,there are persons that truly enjoy being dominated by others,in this cases mistresses,don't think the "slaive" feels bad mentally or physically,as long as Its something both sides agreeded and enjoy...then fine.Mayself would like to see more of that in VH,Think isn't VH that's draw the lines but the persons nvolved in the situations.

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The hell,myself as i said I like bdsm(not very extreme),regard an person being locked up in cage and then have sex or being "punished" by an mistress or something...don't see nothing bad in that,most probarby both sides are enjoying the same way,there are persons that truly enjoy being dominated by others,in this cases mistresses,don't think the "slaive" feels bad mentally or physically,as long as Its something both sides agreeded and enjoy...then fine.Mayself would like to see more of that in VH,Think isn't VH that's draw the lines but the persons nvolved in the situations.

Ah, but it’s being aired by a company not a person. VH has to have the final say on what they are comfortable airing. You have to accept that they are doing their due diligence to ensure that someone on cam isn’t being coerced or threatened. VH has to decide if they are comfortable with allowing someone to accept payment in exchange for their cam show appearance for example. Head in the sand kind of stuff.

We here have to then decide if what we are seeing is for real and for the enjoyment of all involved or is the result of an evil act that we then delude ourselves into denying. Very hard to know the truth about many things.

Just something to think about. Have a good day everyone! ❤️

• Like 1