Foxy, Kira - Part #1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Wow! Ash
So I am also strange, because I like (and I have already stated this here before) to see the sex, What we have before it leads to sex and especially what we have after what led to sex.

The so-called "farce" of real life that so many now focus in our midst, point are evident precisely in this points.

The curious thing is that we have yes, farces,

motivated or not. But we also have "real life" and that goes unnoticed by much here that only focus on these "key moments" acting as cast and stage directors.

I agree even more with what you said. Look, criticize productively and move on.

Ana and Alex? Happy and with a son on the way.
Dana and Rex? Goal hit and we never saw it again here.
And his mark of more than three hours (almost four) or five if we add the preliminaries before and the first round, is still unbeatable today. With all the slaps on Dana's face, Da?

And for my reference, I did the homework and went to inform me about BDSM and master vs. slave relationship,

I saw that it is much more complex and involves a lot more points than a simple face slap,
So much for the one who gives (who is the real "victim") as for the one who receives it that in fact is who has the factor of domination there.

Very interesting reading if you look for it.

Yeah bear, I've seen its more involved sometimes than a simple face slap. Someone recently got her ass beat so bad her skin split open. Is being in serious pain long after the sex is over part of it also?  I guess I'm weak, seeing someone in pain whether they like it or not is not my thing. A lot of people like the rough stuff, I got no problem with what anyone enjoys, and no one shold have any problems with my preferences, now I'm getting boring, so I'll shut up!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, turkey said:

I have fun reading all this comments of a group perverts talking over morality like a priest . It is what it is . No drugs ...in the open !!!

Yo turkey, how dare you! I resemble that remark! Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

VH didn’t even take down Candy and Dean when their drug event happened. Maybe it’s cause this one was caught live.

Hi Amy, what drug event happened between Candy and Dean? 

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

some drugs were seen exchanging hands last weekend.

Was it hard drugs or some weed? Some of these guys shold smoke a little pot instead of excess drinking, they would be less violent for sure

Almost sure the house will return tomorrow,as others said ,similar things happened in other places,maybe not as clear view but they also did it,hopeful won't take to long,not a lot interesting houses to fallow.

I wonder if it was because it was so clearly visible in this case that VH had to take greater measures to protect itself from liability. I don’t know anything, just a guess. But it does seem to be a bit more serious this time given the time the apt has been offline. 

Short of having a timed delay with 24/7 monitoring I don’t know what VH can do to prevent this from happening. But I do think that it is a big liability for them. I’m no expert on the law there, but I suspect it’s harsh with such drugs.

• Like 1