Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

damnn this waiting is killing me ... they are on list but not online... i guess VH is kidding us

They need to tell the twitter guy's first before putting apt online but the twitter guys are too busy watching something else.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Yeah be careful as there are people here who live on controversies. The only motive of there life is to find negatives and escalate them into huge proportions. They come out of their shitholes whenever any sort of negativity happens. You won't find them when there is entertainment and hot sex. They are the ultimate trolls.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Just In said:

You do realize that Serena is still watching you ze. :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-09-14_15-43-15-984.jpg

Only drugs I've seen in this apartment is Serena and Nina smoking Allen's Waterpipe..  :cry:..inhaled and swollowed!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rhdem said:

baby learn from this, and next time go all in the room whit not cams :heart: (i guess this is the call "before the storm" who advise them going offline)

Screenshot (3390).png  0   1.77 MB

Totaly agree,two major things to do...that more fuller girl in black with short black hair and her friend(with red blouse that isn't in the pic)..PROIBITED..to enter the house.The two not only put this house in danger but a lot worst,.VHTV themselfs.Regard foxy,Kira and the goods girlfriends and sargeant we seen...have sex on cams,eat on cams..piss on cams..sleep on cams..but the white stuff....be smart and do like the others residents do...quietly off cams.You are entertaining girls with great looking guests..we(a lot of us)want you to stay for long long time.As it's says...live and learn.

• Like 1

Hopeful after all this crap and off line time they gona give us an big fucking spectacle.Would be nice if it was foxy with her brunet friend..the blonde friend..and blue.Other day would be cool also if sargpet returns for more duty service:biggrin:.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly agree,two major things to do...that more fuller girl in black with short hair and her friend(with red blouse that isn't in the pic)..PROIBITED..to enter the house.The two not only put this house in danger but a lot worst..VHTV themselfs.Regard foxy,Kira and the goods girlfriends and sargeant we seen...have sex on cams,eat on cams..piss on cams..sleep on cams..but the white stuff....be smart and do like the others residents do...quietly off cams.You are entertaining girls with great looking guests..we(a lot of us)want you to stay for long long time.As it's says...leave and learn.

Z.. apparently Foxy likes you too..girl fight..Serena and foxy..Hard to call who would win!!:biggrin:

• Upvote 1