Lisa & Grant

1 minute ago, x1000 said:

i‘m kidding on the position he was doing with grant :biggrin:

Yes, I saw this live. Very strange character this Sid guy. I love Anna and I have to trust that she is doing the right thing for him. Knowing what I know now, I do regret what I did to Ashley. I should have trusted Anna more then I did.  That's why I don't make comments anymore demanding anyone to be kicked out unless they are violent or abusive. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I saw this live. Very strange character this Sid guy. I love Anna and I have to trust that she is doing the right thing for him. Knowing what I know now, I do regret what I did to Ashley. I should have trusted Anna more then I did.  That's why I don't make comments anymore demanding anyone to be kicked out unless they are violent or abusive. 

for sure no one have to be kicked out for other reasons but be abusive unless the contract between the mangers and the tenants have other rules they didn't respect , i think ana consider the couple the meaning of real life by their strange moody behavior and complicated , mysterious relationship, may be one of them one of anna‘s or alex‘s relatives :biggrin:

• Like 1