Stella & Stephan, Evi & Alan

7 minutes ago, StellaStephan69 said:

Hi guys!
we will soon change the camera angles so that we can see everything better and most likely add more cameras. Sorry, couldn't make perfect =)
About "dressed party", unfortunately not all of our friends share the "philosophy" naked parties, orgies and so on, besides many confuse the camera, but we're working on it =) I Think, slowly we will seduce and liberate more and more friends. 
We really want you to enjoy watching our parties and have a regular life.
I love my coat it's warm and soft =) Why don't you love it?) It is also in any unclear situation, it is easy to remove :D

P.S. From now on I will try more often to sit on the forum and to reply to everyone, if someone did not answer - no offense, might not notice or just forget =)

no worries too much what old grumpy dudes write here and feel free to do whatever is good for you. Just try to improve the cams' angles as they're not the best for now :heart:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, StellaStephan69 said:

Hi guys!
we will soon change the camera angles so that we can see everything better and most likely add more cameras. Sorry, couldn't make perfect =)
About "dressed party", unfortunately not all of our friends share the "philosophy" naked parties, orgies and so on, besides many confuse the camera, but we're working on it =) I Think, slowly we will seduce and liberate more and more friends. 
We really want you to enjoy watching our parties and have a regular life.
I love my coat it's warm and soft =) Why don't you love it?) It is also in any unclear situation, it is easy to remove :D

P.S. From now on I will try more often to sit on the forum and to reply to everyone, if someone did not answer - no offense, might not notice or just forget =)

Hi, Thanks for answering all the concerns. As one of the guys who wrote most critics let me say a few words:

• This place is really big. So you need cams which show the overview of the place like you have now but you also need cams for the close views especially on the big sofa. I think you are right more cams are needed because we need these close up views additional to the other views. This realm is a great example for many nice closeup views: https://voyeur-house.tv/realm28/
  • About the party: Well it can only get better. :biggrin:
  • Talking about regulart life I know thats an important point. So we know camming onm camsites is a part of your life but dont do it too much.
  • About your coat: Well I guess the aversion against these things is why many girls on this and some other voyeur sites wear these unsexy things. :tongue:

Last but not least allow me to wish you all Happy Easter :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

These one are perfect examples for good views on sofas

it'll be hard for them to achieve it because of size of apartment, but the have to try

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

it'll be hard for them to achieve it because of size of apartment, but the have to try

They need more than one zoom cam for sure. I would zoom in on the sofa from three different sides and maybe use the massive chandelier to install another cam for top down view there. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hi, Thanks for answering all the concerns. As one of the guys who wrote most critics let me say a few words:

• This place is really big. So you need cams which show the overview of the place like you have now but you also need cams for the close views especially on the big sofa. I think you are right more cams are needed because we need these close up views additional to the other views. This realm is a great example for many nice closeup views: https://voyeur-house.tv/realm28/
  • About the party: Well it can only get better. :biggrin:
  • Talking about regulart life I know thats an important point. So we know camming onm camsites is a part of your life but dont do it too much.
  • About your coat: Well I guess the aversion against these things is why many girls on this and some other voyeur sites wear these unsexy things. :tongue:

Last but not least allow me to wish you all Happy Easter :biggrin:

Sorry Jabbath but if this is part of their income then we dont have a right to tell them to do it less, I may not be that interested in cam shows but they do have a right to earn any way they can and as much as they can.