Stella & Stephan, Evi & Alan

10 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Imagine the hardest job in here..you have to every day for 8 hours act like you are having a great sexual experience to the cam..OMG

Nobody forces them to do it... Personally I don't watch that webcamming. I wait til parties happen again there or we see some natural stuff from them. Especially Alan & Evi did not show any personality yet.

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Boy Gargamel nearly did a striptease. Glad he stopped or I would have been put off dinner 

He has always the urge to lose his clothes. I'd wish the girls would do it like he does it...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

He has always the urge to lose his clothes. I'd wish the girls would do it like he does it...

I'm afraid this game of spin the bottle is gonna get ugly..think I;ll watch the rerun so I fast forward..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nobody forces them to do it... Personally I don't watch that webcamming. I wait til parties happen again there or we see some natural stuff from them. Especially Alan & Evi did not show any personality yet.

Just watched for a few minutes but there is alot of energy put into that..

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Who is that?

Emily Clarke, but you may also know her as the mother of dragons.

• Like 1

Hi guys!
Its was a test party with new people. We  just acquainted them with our new appartment and tell them what we'd like to see and enjoy.
Our next few party's gonna be test too, couse not everyone likes or allow any sexual actions as we like to themselfs. So our next big party gonna be in saturday, there are we gonna to seduce someone :D

We really try to do some intesting actions with our guests, but its so easy, couse we don't into swingers or something else like that. Also a lot of people can't do anything crazy still cam's is on, but we gonna to solve this problem :D
Evi and Alan are new in this project and they are i little shy couse of this... Also they are new in our community.

• Like 2