Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Good Morning My Beautiful Brilliant Golden WonderBelle:heart:. You and Rosie were great last night. Many would have gone to the kitchen or straight to bed but instead you decided to entertain us and each other. Well done.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Good hostess Mónica, who lets Nica rest in a bed in good condition. That sounds good.

Vortios.. amazing translation.. muy gracias...:biggrin:

9 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Vortios ... traducción increíble ... muy gracias ...:biggrin:

The Google translator, who works miracles ... every millennium ... that is, you will have to wait for another thousand messages, so that the next message is understandable. LOL

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Creo que están tocando la música muy alto solo para molestar a Monica.

Do not draw fast conclusions. From Monica's room, and with the door closed, the music could not be heard. I also thought about it, that's why I checked it.

1 hour ago, vortios said:

The only thing is that I hope they have a good time in those situations. Surely if they have a good time, surely the viewer, they will make you have a nice time.

And last night Rosie and My Belle:heart: were having tremendous fun more fun than they had when Rosie rubbed Belle's pussy for 30-40 minutes although I enjoyed that too and they had a lot of laughs. But it is not as though nothing was happening and as I keep reminding people these girls were very drunk. There are also wild in nature which I like rather than lying on the bed or sofa caressing for 4 hours which is just as much a show as this was. What you saw was in no way related to shows given by other girls and just Belle and Rosie being their own unique selves. For those that didn't want to watch there were alternatives last night and maybe some should be praising them instead of attacking 2 girls having a good time and giving us a good time.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Y anoche, Rosie y My Belle se :heart: estaban divirtiendo más tremendamente que cuando Rosie frotó el coño de Belle entre 30 y 40 minutos, aunque yo también disfruté y se rieron mucho. Pero no es como si nada estuviera sucediendo y mientras sigo recordándole a la gente que estas chicas estaban muy borrachas. También hay naturaleza salvaje que me gusta en lugar de tumbarse en la cama o sofá acariciando durante 4 horas, que es tanto un espectáculo como este. Lo que viste no estaba de ninguna manera relacionado con los shows de otras chicas y solo Belle y Rosie eran sus propios y únicos seres. Para aquellos que no querían ver, hubo alternativas anoche y tal vez algunos deberían elogiarlos en lugar de atacar a 2 chicas que se divierten y nos hacen pasar un buen rato.:biggrin::biggrin:

Rosie and Belle together, makes a great duo. Even if there is no sex at that time. Their sexuality is clear, and many times, they show us games and fun, which few if not any other woman in RLC has shown us.

• Upvote 1