Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2021 Nica and Monica left B3

Hopefully we will have a nice party in B#4 to celebrate the 2 Bffs getting back together,,so we will have Jasmin,Rosie,Blair,Nica,Monica and Belle having fun tonight.::)::)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I noticed that there was not a lot of talking between Monica Nica and Amina ... Did they just leave for a booze run or they simply left ... Maybe back in B2 , in private ... or maybe back in B4 with the other girls 

There was a lot of talking going on between them,,,you must have caught it late,,Nica especially was talking a million miles a second,,,the only person who wasn't doing a lot of talking was Amina's guest.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

in house party
February 27: Party
(March  3,4, 10:: Party but not on a Tuesday..)
 March 20: Party with B2 - Nica superdrunk
March 27; Belle and Rose home drunk, more tequila and fingering Amina, Belle and Rose

hehe  someone is keeping track of things,,,:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, adamneve said:

hehe  someone is keeping track of things,,,:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

he is the all knowing all seeing one he is the time keeper lol

:angel:

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

Rose was very happy it seems that Jas came to her room, had a few tears in her eyes. Wonder what made Jasmin go to her today, and if it was Jasmin who been holding back these past days, I thought it was Rose or mutial, would have been nice to know what they were saying.

Definitely mutual otherwise you would have seen attempts to make up before. If I have had a bad row with friends or family. I like to make it up as soon as possible preferably before sleeping if possible even if I apologise for something I didn't believe was my fault. Falling out with people just annoys me too much. And for the Rosie and Jasmin thing to have gone on for 5% of their stay (assuming 110 hours out of 90 days) was quite ridiculous. Maybe what we saw was the tip of the iceberg but it doesn't reflect well on either girl. Still many people have been happy with the entertainment since they have been apart.

Finally congratulations to Jasmin for making the first move.