Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

If Monica's in her bedroom I'm lucky if I spend more than 2 minutes in B4 these days I'm afraid...I might catch up on replay though...

That is the problem:dodgy: though. There is too much going on. :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Debido a tanta B4. Casi no la vea. Incluso anoche sólo alcancé 20 minutos.:sad:

She is hooked to her phone and to her outside life. For whatever reason, she is alone in B2, I do not want to enter into valuations if it is for her cause or for another reason, I think that is already overcome. The situation is what it is, and to our disgrace, she is not welcome in the group.
So let's accept each situation.

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If Monica's in her bedroom I'm lucky if I spend more than 2 minutes in B4 these days I'm afraid...I might catch up on replay though...

me two if monica is In  watch only her

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

me two if monica is I watch only her

We have so much choice so this new bating together is convenient although I guess I would rather watch My Sweet Belle:heart: on her own but maybe the next step for Rosie is to bate between Belle and Jasmin LOL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

We have so much choice so this new bating together is convenient although I guess I would rather watch My Sweet Belle:heart: on her own but maybe the step for Rosie is to bate between Belle and Jasmin LOL

that would be nice

2 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Y Naomi desnuda sale de la habitación ... :dodgy:..well ella se acarició por un tiempo ...

It seems that Naomi, another situation, is uncomfortable. She already admitted to passing the boundaries a bit to Sofie, and I think it will be the only time.