Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

4;30 to 5:30 AM they will stumble in and go straight to bed. Everyone should know the routine by now, it is TuesdayNight in Barcelona ladies night at the clubs.

Yes beauties night

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yes beauties night

that place closed at 2:30am if its the one I'm thinking of  they are at after hours club now most likely another first for jasmin she is just full of surprises now days whats next I have to wonder 

I'm really surprised that both jasmin and Blair let belle and Rosie keep them out this late,,,both Jasmin and Blair never like to stay out this late ever,,,,so that means that somehow both of them are too drunk to give a fuck lol :biggrin::biggrin:

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

4;30 to 5:30 AM they will stumble in and go straight to bed. Everyone should know the routine by now, it is TuesdayNight in Barcelona ladies night at the clubs.

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

I'm really surprised that both jasmin and Blair let belle and Rosie keep them out this late,,,both Jasmin and Blair neve like to stay out this late ever,,,,so that means that somehow both of them are too drunk to give a fuck lol :biggrin::biggrin:

no doubt its another first for jasmin never thought she would go to a after hours club but she is just full of surprises these days oh hell I must be buzzed I just noticed I'm repeating myself whoops :blush: