Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

monica thank you for trying to make something happen tonight you are still my number one to watch:heart: and as the old saying go you can lead a horse to water  but you cant make it drink and you did try all you could :dodgy::biggrin:

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

monica thank you for trying to make something happen tonight you are still my number one to watch:heart: and as the old saying go you can lead a horse to water  but you cant make it drink and you did try all you could :dodgy::biggrin:

Why didn't they play?

Just now, gelsgels6 said:

I understand tired...I would tape a popsicle stick to my dick, if someone that hot was on top of me

I my self there would be nothing to keep me from doing what ever she wanted. when I was that age now today maybe but not back at their age

1 hour ago, mikeusa said:

show time with blair and jas like always .

Indeed. Depending on taste it may be more palatable than Sofie's but I don't see why Sofie gets criticised and this doesn't. And to be clear I am not saying it should be but I am saying such things are similar. 

On the subject of Blair: who is she constantly on the phone to. Is it a BF? I don't know but it could be an explanation for reluctance. I think she likes the Jasmin thing because Jasmin is proactive and takes her mind off whatever or whoever is making her upset. The furthest I think Jasmin might be expected to go with her is a side by side bate such as Rosie/Belle or Rosie/Jasmin but I think Blair might need some drink in her first. She has been in the bed while My Belle:heart: bated but I am sure that wasn't really Belle's choice and she did have to move her from being in front of her pussy.

• Upvote 1