Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

But sadly we still have some houses like barca ones were long time ago..look at that nonsense A&G&S or even b2.But b4 it's refreshing active,but have some fears when the "soul" of the place(Jas,belle and rose)leave place will return to old crappy routines..massages and some showers.Also Monica and her blanket boy not good.

I wrote to RLC close A&G&S save the $ get better server that won't  slow down the videos 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Confusing me once again. After putting on new panties and a jacket now she's changed into a bathing suit. My UnpredictaBelle:heart:

LMAO BB that's girl thing they have to change 10 times till it's right :-)

12 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

In B4, Nica & Anita's room, there is a skip between 17:20-17:49. Is it RLC trying to be Censors again? Anybody else have that happen?

Dont think there was anything to censor, its funny when you move your mouse over the timeline for that period of time it still shows the thumbnail image for it. Might just be a glitch, seen it before.

7 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

I was watching Lana earlier when she was top cam and the cams worked as smooth as watching a movie,no lag,freeze/skip,,nothing,,i think it is the Barcelona  internet and not RLC,i know the internet is slower in different regions,anyone know this to be true?

Not 100% sure of it,but think Barcelona have better internet speeds than in Russia for exemple.

12 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

In B4, Nica & Anita's room, there is a skip between 17:20-17:49. Is it RLC trying to be Censors again? Anybody else have that happen?

Yeah,,I unplugged the cameras when I was having a 4some with Nica,Anita and Monica.:biggrin::biggrin:

2 hours ago, Nick said:

I wrote to RLC close A&G&S save the $ get better server that won't  slow down the videos 

Indeed,very bad place.Not because the house itself(that looks fine)but the bad residents.Place could be sooo much better with two,three other residents that did something.Like it is..closed or open its basicaly the same,nothinggg.

• Like 1