Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

Just now, legrandrobert said:

I really hope Blair and Serena come back early enough to say their goodbyes but I doubt it .

You mean Rosie and yes I am surprised but no doubt she shall see Rosie again in the near future. You can tell what good friends they are and they made a great team.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well she has put on her panties now so it's a goodbye to her pretty kitty.

I started watching her on free cam on B1 not subscribing until she moved to B2 so I know that she has been very good to all the freecammers with her nudity. My Beautiful Belle:heart: has always given great entertainment and her energy and joie de vivre has always been obvious. 

I couldn't agree more BB, I just saw her in the kitchen and one can tell she is sad about leaving. I was hoping she would show off her assets one more time.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

You mean Rosie and yes I am surprised but no doubt she shall see Rosie again in the near future. You can tell what good friends they are and they made a great team.

Sorry, I corrected my post .  Sorry to see her go but at least MY BEAUTIFUL ANITA IS HERE .

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

At least a cat is saying goodbye to My Cute Belle:heart::heart::heart:

I would hope a couple of the other girls would get up and say goodbye. Belle looks stunning with her hair down this morning.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

She has so much hair :biggrin::biggrin:

All in the right places too !!  :biggrin:   Seriously, she is a hot looking young lady this morning. I started watching RLC when Nora wss in her old apartment, and later when Kami was in B1, so I remember Belle's first visit. Just hope this won't be her last, and hope she gets some nice weather next time, she deserves it!!!  TAKE CARE BELLE  :heart: :heart:

• Upvote 1

belle you are a rlc super star witch I don't think any one girl will ever match you for doing all that you have done in rlc  you was in every big thing that has made the Barcelona apts what they are today. belle I want you to know that on your very first day in b1 you showed that you was going to be the one to watch . then you went over to b2 and make that your place to be and that's when all the great thing started you was the one who lola knew she could count on to get the party started you was the one that never seemed to need much sleep and you could get every one in the mood to dance drink and just have fun. I think you will be missed very much on rlc .there have been a lot who have come and gone in the Barcelona apts .that was great to watch and belle you are at the top of the list.  belle you are a beautiful smart women and can make any thing you want in your life happen you have showed that on each of your stays on rlc   belle I hope that we will see you again on rlc and if not I hope and wish you all the best in your life and may all your dreams come true you deserve all that you want in your life.   you take care of yourself stay safe and above all be happy as you have made me every day you was on here                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   text thank you GIF by MillMotionso much for being with us  you will always be loved by me bye belle                                                                        

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1