Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (April 2018)

17 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and Jas ;)

Baileys for Serena 

If Serena is drinking Baileys and the rest of the girls are drinking wine,,Serena will be fucked up drunk first :biggrin::biggrin:

Belle is not her usual self today,,she looks so down and sad,,,she is not Hyper-Belle today.::)

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

If Serena is drinking Baileys and the rest of the girls are drinking wine,,Serena will be fucked up drunk first :biggrin::biggrin:

I don't know, I drink a lot of Baileys and I can't get drunk on it even after 1l bottle.  The alcool in it is not that much, it's almost the same as white wine.

Just now, legrandrobert said:

I guess the show in B2 has been cancelled.

I don't think it could ever have started. For the last hour The Goddess held the Top Cam from Sofie and she wasn't even doing anything.

6 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I don't know, I drink a lot of Baileys and I can't get drunk on it even after 1l bottle.  The alcool in it is not that much, it's almost the same as white wine.

Baileys Irish Cream is an Irish whiskey- and cream-based liqueur, made by Gilbeys of Ireland. The trademark is currently owned by Diageo. It has a declared alcohol content of 17% by volume. Wikipedia

Introduced: 1974

Medium Alcohol Wines. If you live in the US, you might believe that these numbers seem a little low, but for the rest of the world11.5%13.5% ABV is the average. In fact, the US standard serving of wine is a glass (5 oz) of medium alcohol-content wine.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:
Baileys Irish Cream is an Irish whiskey- and cream-based liqueur, made by Gilbeys of Ireland. The trademark is currently owned by Diageo. It has a declared alcohol content of 17% by volume. Wikipedia

Introduced: 1974

Medium Alcohol Wines. If you live in the US, you might believe that these numbers seem a little low, but for the rest of the world11.5%13.5% ABV is the average. In fact, the US standard serving of wine is a glass (5 oz) of medium alcohol-content wine.

Thanks but I drink it because it tastes good and I never get drunk on it

10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Belle is not her usual self today,,she looks so down and sad,,,she is not Hyper-Belle today.::)

Bailey's is about the same alc. content (11.5% - 13%) but just sweeter. Good way to puke your guts out.:sick:lol

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Thanks but I drink it because it tastes good and I never get drunk on it

But you missed my point,,, it was not based on what you drink or if you got drunk from Baileys.

I was comparing what Serena is drinking vs the other ladies,,if she is drinking Baileys vs them just drinking White Wine,,she could get drunk faster than they would.

But then again,,Rosie and Belle are pretty good drinkers. What Serena is drinking has more alcohol content than what the other ladies are drinking,,, But who knows Rosie might bring out the Tequila later,, White wine is usually what they warm up with.::)